Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am new to Gwent and am just starting my collection and see that there is quite a few cards, My question is will there ever be a rotation of cards out of the game ? I am just worried I will waste my time collecting the older cards. I do however love the fact you get to pick which rare or golden card you get, thats just amazing

Hey guys nice to be here!

Welcomingismations!

Hey, my name is Tyler. I am from Florida in the United States, but I am currently looking into relocating to Canada by 2022. I am excited for Cyberpunk 2077 like many of us here. I play other games, but at the moment, my most highly-anticipated game is definitely Cyberpunk 2077. I like to meet new people and make new friends, so I decided to pop my nose into this forum. Nice to meet you all!

Won't be long now! Night City awaits...

Stay armed. Don't trust anyone you're not sure you can take out. If you feel like your being watched...it's already too late.

Hello everyone! I'm Zordian.

'Lo! :)

Hello I am new to Gwent and am just starting my collection and see that there is quite a few cards, My question is will there ever be a rotation of cards out of the game ? I am just worried I will waste my time collecting the older cards. I do however love the fact you get to pick which rare or golden card you get, thats just amazing

If by rotation you mean retiring cards or shifting them between factions, likely not (not in any big way, at least). In the past, it seemed the only time cards were no longer used was due to balance issues or changing mechanics. And even if older cards are retired, you can always mill them for materials to create new ones.

From what I gather (I am not a card gamer :p) some cards were completely reworked over time, but very few were ever phased out completely.

Hi so my Question is about Cyberpunk 2077:
Will it be possible to wear skimpy outfits like the girl in the "mix it up" advertizement?
And if I wear something like that will my bulge show?
That would be sooo cool.
Post automatically merged:

One more Cyberpunk question.
If I start as a male looking character, with according genetalia, is it possible to transform into a person that looks more sterotypical female mid game? For exemple in order to unlock new relationships?

Last edited:
trying to decide where to buy the game for PC at? Steam or GOG. I am looking for a launcher that will allow me to run the launcher without Windows admin rights. I understand that I need admin rights to install the game. That's OK.

ideas?

Shirva33

trying to decide where to buy the game for PC at? Steam or GOG. I am looking for a launcher that will allow me to run the launcher without Windows admin rights. I understand that I need admin rights to install the game. That's OK.

GOG doesn't have DRM, so that's better. However, it's likely that you still need admin rights, regardless. The only thing I can think of is installing it on a different computer and then copy the game folder to the other one. I know this has worked for some games.

GOG doesn't have DRM, so that's better. However, it's likely that you still need admin rights, regardless. The only thing I can think of is installing it on a different computer and then copy the game folder to the other one. I know this has worked for some games.
I run two accounts on my pc, admin user and regular. I like to run everything possible with my regular user account. I do like GOG specifically for the non-DRM and own a dozen games from them; but have a hundred steam games. my latest game makes me run steam as my admin user account which i hate doing. thats what prompted my question.

Is there a way to see all the expired card backs and seasonal trinkets that you no longer can attain? I think it would be a grand idea to have a Gwent yard sale and be able to look through and purchase them as well.

Is there a way to see all the expired card backs and seasonal trinkets that you no longer can attain? I think it would be a grand idea to have a Gwent yard sale and be able to look through and purchase them as well.

This site has everything listed:

But why do you use two accounts? Is it for security reasons? Anyway, you can install the game with your admin account and run it with your normal account.
yes, i use the two accounts for security reasons. I try to run all apps/games with my plain user account.

Hello! I have the following problem (cannot make new thread).
I have been playing the side quest GWENT: OLD PALS kind of along with the main story, some characters were gone (Vernon Roche eg.) but could still get the card on a certain location. Same goes voor Thaler, the Geralt of Rivia card was in a small box in Seven cat's inn. After collecting the card, the quest did not see it as completed and keeps a marker on the Seven cat's inn. Am I missing something here, because I cannot find anything about it?

Guest 4419821

Hello

I'm Romorocket :), I have been following this forum for a while and only recently signed up, I loved playing The Witcher 3 and ever since the first announcement of CP2077 all them years ago has really made me super excited to see what you have created.

On a side note, are these forums problematic with Safari browser, I could not create an account and cant login on safari browser, Im currently using MS Edge browser to post.
I have ad blockers disabled on safari as well.

So far no, but they do change from time to time.

I made an account just to post this, only to find out i can't post a new thread.
Eredin Breacc Glas card isnt working properly. Frost damage isn't boosted by 1 when Domination condition is met.

I believe this problem was introduced with the new Journey patch

I've been told to post my question here since I cannot create a post yet.

What is a good way to counter those decks that have multiple "play any card from your deck" cards?
I'm getting stomped by those decks that can find and draw their "destroy any artifact or unit" cards multiple times a game.

I've been told to post my question here since I cannot create a post yet.

What is a good way to counter those decks that have multiple "play any card from your deck" cards?
I'm getting stomped by those decks that can find and draw their "destroy any artifact or unit" cards multiple times a game.
I suppose the easiest answer would be equip those cards as well. But, spreading out your points over a bunch of units tends to counter those decks well. Also, "multiple times a game" is a easily calculated number, figure that out and you might find a weakness there. I find the best way to win against decks I'm unfamiliar with its to build them and play them. Then you can feel out the decks problems and exploit them when playing against them.

Hope any of this helps!!
Skol!! :beer:

Hi!! i am trying to collect all northen cards,i have 147/148, but i can not find the last one.It looks like there isnt any other cards.Is the a bug here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom