Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally lurk. Finally signed up for the forum today. Read all the Witcher books, played TW1 and TW2. Played TW3 but never finished it (waited for the books to be release in English then marathoned them, so I was burnt out by the time I got past White Orchard in TW3). That, and I couldn't play TW3 @ 4k Ultra @ 60 FPS with my 1080. Just got a 3090 a few weeks ago (legit direct from EVGA, not from a scalper), so I'll be able to do that (and also Cyberpunk obviously :D).

Side note: Rather sad that standard system Emojis don't work :( (Win+. -- windows key plus period). Oh well.... 😟

Hello from a fan from pizzaland!
I'm bad with presentations, but:
Emil, 30yo, from italy (as already said), not a super hardcore gamer (one of those with 484752389562952 days on a single game) but a pretty decent one, like everyone here i'm waiting for the CP2077 release.
Now that i've discovered the forum with tons of threads, i have stuff to read.
Have a nice day :D

Hello from a fan from pizzaland!

Perhaps you would be interested in:

One of the fastest ways to 10 posts! (Still...no pizza spam! [Spam on pizza...fine.])

Born in Czech(oslovakia) in '77. Lived in Pakistan, Sweden, Russia, but MOSTLY Australia where I've been (primarily) based since I was 7 years old. Father of two. Divorced + repartnered. Gamer. Dad. Gym body. Keto-addict. RPG fan since teens. Owned Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop since 1994 (?). Writer. Film maker. Online since 1991. DJ. This is a cultimination of 30 years. High expectations. Will be streaming on Twitch.

Thank you CDPR, and I'm SO glad you have partnered with Mike Pondsmith and R.Talsorian. I am ALSO so glad CDPR are Slavs like me. Polish and Czech are very close. Dakujem !

Born in Czech(oslovakia) in '77. Lived in Pakistan, Sweden, Russia, but MOSTLY Australia where I've been (primarily) based since I was 7 years old. Father of two. Divorced + repartnered. Gamer. Dad. Gym body. Keto-addict. RPG fan since teens. Owned Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop since 1994 (?). Writer. Film maker. Online since 1991. DJ. This is a cultimination of 30 years. High expectations. Will be streaming on Twitch.

Thank you CDPR, and I'm SO glad you have partnered with Mike Pondsmith and R.Talsorian. I am ALSO so glad CDPR are Slavs like me. Polish and Czech are very close. Dakujem !
Welcome! Always nice to have another 2020 Vet.

Hey guys, my name is Catelyn, 27 years old and from The Netherlands. Found the password again after 7 years lol. So, I'm not actually "new" but since Cyberpunk 2077 comes out in like 2 weeks I decided to dig through my old email and find the password to the forum I used to call "Afterlife" and say hi. I love how involved CDPR was in the community (and still is it seems) and it looks like the community really helped shape Cyberpunk 2077 and from what I've seen so far it turned out great. Sadly I rarely play videogames nowadays because of work but I won't be passing up on Cyberpunk after waiting for all these years that's for sure. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Hey guys, my name is Catelyn, 27 years old and from The Netherlands. Found the password again after 7 years lol. So, I'm not actually "new" but since the Cyberpunk 2077 comes out in like 2 weeks I decided to dig through my old email and find the password to the forum I used to call "Afterlife" and say hi. I love how involved CDPR was in the community (and still is it seems) and it looks like the community really helped shape Cyberpunk 2077 and from what I've seen so far it turned out great. Sadly I rarely play videogames nowadays because of work but I won't be passing up on Cyberpunk after waiting for all these years that's for sure. Can't wait!
Welcome back!

Hi all,

Not so new but wanted to created a thread in Technical Section

Subject
Missing Reward Points in Journey above lvl 100

I just noticed that I don't receive 2 Reward Points for a Alzur Journey levels above 100 for Premium Track. I noticed that after I hit prestige 6 - wanted to check if keys appear correctly. I noticed that when I hit another journey level I get only 2 keys instead of 4 for both paths. Currently I am at lvl 110

Did anybody experience the same? I will raise a technical ticket in relevant support section ofc.

I have a question and searched the forums a few times but either did a really crappy job or no one has asked so here goes. I had no idea how much I would love being able to switch between playing on my console and pc until I got a game that allows me to do just that. When the family is using the large screen I play on my pc and when they aren't I save my game, turn off my pc, go to my console, start the game and it searches the cloud for my save and lets me pick up where I left off. Will I be able to do that with this game and if so will I have to purchase 2 copies of the game or 1? Thanks
Post automatically merged:

I have a question and searched the forums a few times but either did a really crappy job or no one has asked so here goes. I had no idea how much I would love being able to switch between playing on my console and pc until I got a game that allows me to do just that. When the family is using the large screen I play on my pc and when they aren't I save my game, turn off my pc, go to my console, start the game and it searches the cloud for my save and lets me pick up where I left off. Will I be able to do that with this game and if so will I have to purchase 2 copies of the game or 1? Thanks
@Rawls It is not a CDPR game. I didn't want to specifical name a game or a service but if you have game pass ultimate or a game like final fantasy xi you can resume from your last save point when switching between PC and Console.

Last edited:
Hello all, from the UK. Just started playing a few weeks ago.
Will be looking for MO ideas as only have a few 'decent' cards so far.

Can I run cp2077 on a 1650 super at 60fps on medium graphics?
1606488468952.png

Maybe? A 1660 super can do it on high setting. Not sure if medium vs high is less than the extra 20% power a 1660S has. The frame rate would be the most likely question mark.

How do you change your name on these forums. I've changed it on GOG a few days ago, and that stuck, but it's not showing the changes here. What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom