Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Amazon Canada, just told me I will receive my Cyberpunk 2077 pre order on the 16th (it has not even been shipped as of this post). Most likely they will use Canada Post, so one will need to add a day due to Canada Post being somewhat inept. It is a not surprise as it should of been shipped last week so with delivery time would be getting to me on time give or take a day. I do feel disappointed....

Hi, I'm one of the lucky buyer of collectors edition. I've bought it just after E3 announcement.
And as such I am ashamed! I feel degraded by how I'm treated.
Tons of retailers ensure product shipment even 1 minute after midnight in a premiere day and I as original buyer will have to wait till god knows when to wait for delivery.
As a person buying any physical copy I feel ashamed that I can't even predownload the game.
When others will already play the game I might still have to wait for my collectors edition. I hope CD Projekt Red will do something about it.
order.png

Hi:) I'm CDPR's supporter since 2006. Really can't wait to play the new game, it's going to be very emotional for me. If i'll make some mistakes, forgive me for my poor english skills, it's not my first language, but i'm trying to improve myself :LOL:. See you in Night City!

hello guys, im an artist and i created a lot of cartoon arts about the game

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-11-15 at 9.43.34 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-15 at 9.43.34 AM.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 43
Hey guys, i'm @SoulPT (also my twitter handle, feel free to add me). I'm a Portuguese gamer, 38 years old, with 2 kids, and I'm stoked about this game. Hopefully it will live up to half the expectation and become one of my favourite games. It's just what we need after a horrible year.

See you around choombas.

Hi all. New to this forum and also a new follower of Cyberpunk since maybe 2 months ago. Hope to enjoy the game soon!

Hi folks, I am web developer from Russia, and I started streaming on twitch recently, of course I will be streaming cyberpunk. Also it will help me a lot if you will follow me swonjy

Hi everyone! like everyone else here, I hope to enjoy the forums and of course the game itself as we're nearing release. :)

Hello. I spent a lot of money so I can live in a fictional world and ignore the fact that democracy in my country is unraveling and everyone is going to die of the plague.
  • Favorite color: Urine.
  • Goals: To view the shattered boiling mass of planet Earth from outer space, rapidly disappearing from sight

Hello! Big fan of the cyberpunk genre. Have a 3 month old so it'll take me awhile to finish this game! I think I'll be a regular here.

Hello! I'm TheGameFreak237, and I live in the USA. I've been playing RPG's for decades and I absolutely cannot wait to see Cyberpunk when it drops on Dec 10th.

So, I decided to resolve the one week late arrival of Cyberpunk 2077. I cancelled my copy from Amazon, and just re-purchase it off of gog.com. For I will be playing on PC and it is a download no matter where it comes from. So, now I can play on release. =D
Now my fun problem is which life path to start with......

Hello! I'm TheGameFreak237, and I live in the USA. I've been playing RPG's for decades and I absolutely cannot wait to see Cyberpunk when it drops on Dec 10th.
So, I decided to resolve the one week late arrival of Cyberpunk 2077. I cancelled my copy from Amazon, and just re-purchase it off of gog.com. For I will be playing on PC and it is a download no matter where it comes from. So, now I can play on release. =D
Now my fun problem is which life path to start with......
Welcome both of you! @TheGameFreak237 glad to have you with us. @CreepySpydre glad you'll be able to play it on launch.

Hello, all! I go by Shatterhand2049 online, and while I've been a member of CDPR's forums since 2014, I've only started posting today with only a few days before Cyberpunk 2077's release on December 10th. I'm looking forward to discussions about the game and meeting fellow 2077 players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom