Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. Just wanted to share here some my cyberpunk77 shots I've made in GTA5 with mods.
Hope maybe someone will enjoy it.
20200530211920_1.jpg 20200527204712_1.jpg 20200530195549_1.jpg 20200531022929_1.jpg 20191016055303_1.jpg

Just created account - making sure I can make posts
My preorder was mailed Friday 4th. SOOO Xcited, I've been waiting since E3 2018 for this game!
🤩🤩🤩
Plus I hope they hold E3 in 2021 - lets get back to Life

Hi, everybody,

are there any new information about Nvidia Geforce Now and GOG for playing Cyberpunk 2077 through this platform?

Thank you.

Hello and good evening! I am having an issue with a pre order I placed. The first day pre orders were announced 2 years ago I pre ordered the collectors edition from the official site of cyberpunk 2077, specifically the retailer in my country was sevenspots (Greece). I've been waiting 2 years REALLY looking forward to this and now the retailer has closed all of its branches so there is nowhere to get what I ordered! I was wondering since the retailer is closed how I can get my item, straight from you or through another retailer? Thanks in advance and really looking forward to your answer! 😁

QQ: I have ordered the PC collectors edition. If I want to play on consol as well sat on sofa, do I need to buy the game again AND have to start again?

Hey y'all. Name's Robert, or "Riot" as most people around the net call me. I'm from Canary Islands and looking forward to get lost in the Badlands and Night City (oh yeah, a Nomad blood here). And while i'm keeping my expectations in check, the hype is still too real. I've played all CDPR games from The Witcher 1 to the The Witcher 3 +DLCs and I have total confidence in that Cyberpunk will be a masterpiece and a unique timeless experience.
EomPAXvWMAEVFel.jpg

Hi all,

Not so new but wanted to created a thread in Technical Section

Subject
Missing Reward Points in Journey above lvl 100

I just noticed that I don't receive 2 Reward Points for a Alzur Journey levels above 100 for Premium Track. I noticed that after I hit prestige 6 - wanted to check if keys appear correctly. I noticed that when I hit another journey level I get only 2 keys instead of 4 for both paths. Currently I am at lvl 110

Did anybody experience the same? I will raise a technical ticket in relevant support section ofc.

My problem solved, it turned out that it is 2 RP per level after level 100.
It's only a pity nobody from support contacted me :D

Hi! Been looking forward to this for a long time :D
I'm a Swedish expat living in Canada, and I really need this game to stop Covid from driving me nuts :*

Hi guys whats up? I am web developer from Russia. Also, could you help me with my twitch account and just follow me? swonjy of course I wiil be stream cyberpunk, but it is ok if you follow and foreget :coolstory:

Welcome Thread

Hi guys I'm Nightshade42. I am a huge Witcher game and book fan. I adore CDPR and stand by them as the best and most friendly developers. I've waited for Cyberpunk since that first reveal. I've mostly joined the forum to discuss the ARG for Cyberpunk 2077 but am so fascinated I'll stay for the community and discussion.
Post automatically merged:

Hi,
I was told to come hear for mods to make a new topic and I was wondering if someone could make an ARG topic so I can keep up-to-date because I've not heard anything and most people on Reddit don't know about it.
Post automatically merged:

I'm from London and am the KING geek.

Can't create a thread, so I'm gonna ask here.

Can we change hairstyles throughout the game or is it fixed after the initial character creation?

@ShatterhandN7 @emersy @jeremyuan01 @ViolettFem @sagicz @Ricky.Spanish @Jojo952 @MuddyFoxUK @OutlawRiot @DarkReaper2020 @Lithiliel @swonjy @Nightsahde42 @Weaver2077

'Lo! :beer:

Now, as a getting-to-know-you game, arrange yourselves in a line, alphabetically, based on the phonetic sound of the first letter of your nickname when spoken backwards. (Yes, this is a stalling tactic until the game releases.)

Hi,
I was told to come hear for mods to make a new topic and I was wondering if someone could make an ARG topic so I can keep up-to-date because I've not heard anything and most people on Reddit don't know about it.

For this part, we have a community section for general discussions like this. Feel free to post about it here, and we can teleport it to the proper place using internet magic.

Hello, all! I go by Shatterhand2049 online, and while I've been a member of CDPR's forums since 2014, I've only started posting today with only a few days before Cyberpunk 2077's release on December 10th. I'm looking forward to discussions about the game and meeting fellow 2077 players!
Glad to have you posting with us!

Guest 4392008

i have a hdd and no ssd
is the game and popins going to be too bad and too heavy for my rig? i got 6 gig vram and 2.0 megahertz cpu

Just for a fun thought. One of the consuming thing for me is naming the character. As one that prefers proper names to keep it immersive. From what I understand the character will always be referred to as 'V' . To me, naming the character will be easier..... just use a name like say, Veronica for example, thereby being called V, would be natural.

Hey everyone! Finally created an account excited fo be playing soon on a PS4.

are there any new information about Nvidia Geforce Now and GOG for playing Cyberpunk 2077 through this platform?

check the official CP Twitter. They just posted GFN support confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom