Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a new thread because i have just one question about this game i can't find a answer too.

Can i kill the world. Aka can i kill so many ppl that quadrants will be empty, police stations are empty. Shopkeepers are just dead and i can pick up what ever is left in the apocalyps i created.

As such, if i where to place explosives in a building and blow up the ppl in a room. Would they automatically know it was me who did it (like in GTA no matter what you do or how you do it you get heat) Or will they not know. Leaving me alone to further burn the whole world down. That is all i want to do in a SP. Like Skyrime, RDR or Fallout. Make everything a barren empty place. Don't care about a story, i just want to kill all the well crafted NPC's and scenarios until the world just fears the unknown killer that is me. Non of this permanent respawning NPC's

*PS* This is not a joke, i really need to know this so i know to buy the game or not.

Last edited:
How worried should I be with a 1050ti I feel like it will run very poorly but I still want to play the game somehow. Do you think the game will still be enjoyable on a 1050ti?

Probably worth putting this in the Welcome Thread:

Modding for games works as follows:

1.) You may add mods to your game mostly without issue. (As long as all mods are compatible with each other, which is a separate issue.)

2.) If you save your game with a mod running, that mod will leave reference data in your save state. Meaning: even if you remove a mod later on, the reference data will remain in your saved games forever more after that point. (This is a major source of people's problems with mods. It's not adding mods that's an issue.) Removing mods after the game has been saved with them running can create all sorts of issues.

3.) So, importantly, once you've used mods and saved your game, removing them falls somewhere between not recommended and certain doom. Best bet is to save your game, back up 3 save files or so, and try out some new mods. Then, after you're done experimenting, if you like the mods, keep playing with the idea that you're going to use them for the rest of that playthrough. If not, remove them, delete all of the quicksave and autosave files, and restore those backup saves that were made before you installed the mods. That's the only way to ensure your game is not corrupted with bad reference data.

4.) This is true of all mods for all games. Not all mods are going to create issues if removed, but the more mods you use and/or the more complex they are -- if removed -- you will wind up with broken reference data in your save files. The only way to fix this if it causes issues is to restore exactly the same mod library as you were using originally...or start a brand new game.
I used other save from internet and all the stuff works... except quest items and torches. I just can't choose them in menu. I can put it in slot, but have no choise when I'm opening a wheel for signs and quick slots. idk what to do with it now xD
1607431976497.png

1607432000656.png
1607431976497.png1607432000656.png
1607431976497.png
1607432000656.png
Edit: tried to start a new game with my own save - yup, quickslots for quest items and torches just don't giving me a choise. I'm using a Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition mod (it's kinda complicated) so I just can't turn something off and try to play without it.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I got 1 legendary in 74 kegs, how is this possible? this makes no sense, I feel totally disapointed with the game. Please show me the odds of getting legendaries in these ... kegs.

Hi there!

Today I tried to buy 83 kegs from Ipad, got an error. After relogin from PC it turned out that my ore were debited and no kegs were added to my account. I've created ticket but response may take up to 14 days. Is it the only way to solve the problem?

I was collecting this ore for quite some time to have a chance to play new cards. And then such sad things happen. I'm so dissapointed and almost ready to completely quit gwent to be honest :(

Can i kill the world. Aka can i kill so many ppl that quadrants will be empty, police stations are empty. Shopkeepers are just dead and i can pick up what ever is left in the apocalyps i created.
A answer from anyone at "Project red" would be nice on this. If you can't, it's a pretty big deal braker. As i would expect that if you can do it in a old game like The Elder scrolls. You can in this game.

I am concerned we will not get that THIRD PERSON connection we had with Geralt. Will we be able to see the character we make in game play rather than just menus? Like in program cutscenes or something? Mirrors?

Hi team! New to the board and I'm absolutely jacked for Cyberpunk 2077... Bought an Xbox Series X just for this launch.

Hi have a question though... I'm aware that there is a global PC launch (meaning Wednesday December 9 @ 7pm for EST where I live) however, I'm a little unclear on consoles.

The Xbox Store is telling me Wed Dec 9 @ 7pm, however, I saw the time map on CDPR's Facebook page that had a disclaimer saying midnight local time for consoles.

Can I get some clarification on this? I'd like to know if I can play tomorrow at 7pm (which would be amazing) or if I have to wait until midnight... And thus possibly change my time zone to NZ.

Greetings everyone and Happy holidays!

I'll cut right to the chase - my real name is George, I'm from Romania, my "Level" is 32 (we gamers don't age, we just level-up :p), I've been a gamer since '95 and my passions/hobbies include, but are not limited to, gaming, the IT field, physics, the English language, tattoos and others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am new here and also new to Cyberpunk world. Really excited to finally play Cyberpunk 2077 on pc.

I bought the game on Steam for convenience, but I know CDPR does not receive 100% of the money like on GoG. Is there a way to send the difference to CDPR. For some, it may not be much, but I still want to do it.

Hello all. Sorry I'm posting this in this post but I'm new :/
I pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 at a retailer for a physical copy in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovia. The store clerk said that the physical pre-order has additional physical content such as the map, art and the such. I checked a few days ago and the clerk then said that he was uncertain if the content would arrive. I would like to ask this forum now if someone could give me some sort of guarantee that I will acquire these items. Thank you in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom