Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Settling in for some chat (after a long break).

Used to post on the Witcher III forum.

Usually hang out on BSN, Ubisoft, EA HQ and occasionally Reddit. :)

Hi. I have just finished Cyberpunk 2077. I got my PS4 copy early, and there were some things pertaining to story elements I would like to discuss. if i can not discuss them before the embargo, will there be a spoiler discussion thread? Is there somebody I could even email about this silly question?
Thanks
PS. Amazing game by the way. The bugs for me were hardly there, and the story is just phenomenal. I would put it on the criterion collection if there was one for video games

Yo, new here.

I became a fan of the cyberpunk genre in the 90s when I watched Akira as a twelve-year-old kid. I'd never seen anything like it and in honour of that virginal experience, my first V will be a Japanese Streetkid in motorcycle leathers, red if it's available. Gonna get myself a Kusanagi and hope there are some Bozos to fight.

I've been hyped since the first trailer dropped in 2013 and I can't believe I'll finally be playing tomorrow morning. I couldn't get into the Witcher games even though I appreciated their quality because I just don't like playing as other people's characters. I need to create and customise. That's probably why I have put in tens of thousands of hours into Skyrim. That's just the sort of role-player I am. But this game looks really amazing and seems like my kind of RPG. CDPR has really put in the work and it shows. I pre-ordered on GOG to help show my support.

I'm planning to come back here in the following days and weeks with screenshots and the story of my Streetkid.

Hi! Please create new Thread for this topic. :)

name: Please share your favourite game streamers. I want to watch The Game streaming on The Day. (will play much later)

first post: I know most people will try to avoid any streams, but I wish to go deep in the game together with all the world :) I will be abe to play too late, so streamers are my first option. Please share best you know to watch for!

Hi lads. I want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my rig with RTX 2070 GPU and run it on RT Low settings. Does it mean that I will play on minimal settings with RT on low or like ultra settings but with RT on low. How does it work? Like two versions of the game or just separate RT settings?

Im Pheonix Blayne, Real name Cris. Im from Scotland and have been gaming since 1986. Massive half life fan and like to build computers and have done since the age of 11 (Intel 486mmx days remember those lol) I pretty much spend my time researching new games, playing games, tinkering with computers, playing guitar(very badly) and have now branched out into youtubing, looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 being released as i plan on recording and editing some cool video. Im pretty open and friendly so feel free to chat, i wont bite lol

Hi all. Been playing computer RPG's for quite a long time and I even played the original tabletop RPG waay back. Really looking forward to 2077. Thanks!

Greetings, all!

This thread has had a good, long run, however, after nearly 13 years, it's begun to show its age. Therefore, the time has come to decommission it, and start afresh, with a gleaming new one: The Welcome Thread!

Many thanks to everyone who has visited and posted over the years, both newcomers, and veterans! See you around the Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom