Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they die like everyone. But yes their life is pretty long if compared to other animals.

@saoe
If you wonder what happened when cats and tortoises stay together, here's a proof:

[video=youtube;B-TZGzGMqN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-TZGzGMqN8#t=141[/video]

Last edited:
Here are a couple of pics of my girlfriend and I from the CDPR booth at Gamescom last year.

Last edited:
Well they die like everyone. But yes their life is pretty long if compared to other animals.

@saoe
If you wonder what happened when cats and tortoises stay together, here's a proof:

[video=youtube;B-TZGzGMqN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-TZGzGMqN8#t=141[/video]

Haha are all turtles like that? funny video, cat can't even lay down for a sec. turtles is after him :)

Not just an influx of new members but also one of old members such as myself returned! I hope everyone is doing well these days :>

Hello everyone! I'm among those who started with Witcher 2, yet I've never really thought of registering on the forums until now. It seems to be a nice place full of good info :D.

Hi guys, like you all I'm a big fan of the games and I'm starting to get into the novels. Witcher 2 stands as probably my fav RPG of all time (it's also in my top 3 fav games). I've joined the forums as my anticipation for the Wild Hunt is at a fever pitch and I need a place to vent.

Hi guys, like you all I'm a big fan of the games and I'm starting to get into the novels. Witcher 2 stands as probably my fav RPG of all time (it's also in my top 3 fav games). I've joined the forums as my anticipation for the Wild Hunt is at a fever pitch and I need a place to vent.

There's no better place to (or is for?) do it! Feel free and welcome ;)

It seems to be a nice place full of good info :D.

...you hear that, guys ? Our illusion spell seems to work !

Anyway, welcome to the forum everyone !

Remember to go here and get converted to a Ciri fanboy.
You might lose your humanity in the process, but you'll look damn stylish while doing so.

We will conquer the forum with our fanatic nonsense in no time* !

* "no time" can take between several months to decades.

Yeah I keep mine close to the floor as well and I dust it every two months or so. I have an Antec 902 v3 with filters, and it still gets nasty inside.

Nice looking apartment!

I noticed something that sparked my curiosity...
Here in Argentina I don´t think you´ll find a bathtub without a shower anywhere (at least in any city). Is it common in Europe/ROTW to have shower-less bathtubs? (not counting hot tubs/jacuzzi here, obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom