Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you notice there is a shower head. I just haven't fixed it there...not a good position, but the other wall wasn't made of a strong enough material.

I prefer my long hot baths.

Oh, I see!
Well, seeing that, as you say, you prefer long hot baths, the lack of a good position for a shower isn´t too bad.

In the OP it says it could be a picture of "a piece of you", so there you go. Half of my face.
Maybe in another day I'll be posting the other half or maybe I'll erase it, cause I'm paranoid. :)
Anyway, since so many people has posted their pictures here, right now I think it's fair enough, heh.

The half of your face shown looks nice. For some reason it reminds me of a book cover. So much mystery and intrigue remains... what will the other half reveal? *gasp*

Thank you freakie... the other half could reveal I'm actually Malena as Greaves said before. Or maybe I'm half a wraith? :)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!
My name's Alan. I'm 24 and from Northern Ireland. I' ve been lurking around here for a while but I' ve only just worked up the courage to post now. I got into The Witcher 2 a few months after it was first released when I saw a load of trailers on youtube and I finished it a few months back. I absolutely loved the story and the world, and I honestly thought it was the best RPG I' ve ever played and I'm really looking forward to see what CDPR does with The Witcher 3! :thumbsup:

I'm Personally a wee bit nervous about pictures of myself, so here's my rig. It's nothing special: just a Coolermaster case with an Intel 2500K CPU running the whole machine.
View attachment 1996

Oh, and here's my cat!
View attachment 1997

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 33
Hi Everyone!
My name's Alan. I'm 24 and from Northern Ireland. I' ve been lurking around here for a while but I' ve only just worked up the courage to post now. I got into The Witcher 2 a few months after it was first released when I saw a load of trailers on youtube and I finished it a few months back. I absolutely loved the story and the world, and I honestly thought it was the best RPG I' ve ever played and I'm really looking forward to see what CDPR does with The Witcher 3! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums AL890 . Hope you enjoy your stay . Have a RP for coming out of the shadows and into the light :)

Thanks Tommy! Everyone here seems really friendly and welcoming to newcomers such as myself. I'm positive I'll have a good time here! :cheers:

Your cat looks a lot like how I think my kitten will look in a year or two. Except mine will be fatter, for she will learn from the elder fat master, The Curtain Monster.

Your cat looks a lot like how I think my kitten will look in a year or two. Except mine will be fatter, for she will learn from the elder fat master, The Curtain Monster.

Oh, believe me she's a real handful and she's not even a year old yet! She just loves to try and climb the walls, and the wallpaper on the stairs shows it. Drives both me and my parents insane! By the way, she's named after a certain character in a novel series that eveyone here is familiar with..... :hmm:

She's called Ciri. I was reading Blood of Elves a while back, and I liked the name so much that I named her that. Which reminds me, I'm really going to have to finish that...... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom