Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't he be avoided? Or is he all seeing and hearing? :)

I'm all-seeing and all-hearing, of course.
The unbridled energy of a stubborn fanboy runs through my veins !

*ahem*

...please move ahead to the Ciri topic, your boldness in naming cats shall be rewarded with endless supplies of Ciri fanart !

I'm Personally a wee bit nervous about pictures of myself, so here's my rig. It's nothing special: just a Coolermaster case with an Intel 2500K CPU running the whole machine.
View attachment 1996

Oh, and here's my cat!
View attachment 1997

I loved your cat. I had a cat and it looked just like yours, except it was albino, with a green eye and a blue eye so I named him David Bowie. :)
My cat also enjoyed sitting around my pc. :)

Last edited:
Ok, then, this picture is not very good, I tried to make it less dark but there it is, it's me some three years ago (I was long haired). The little boy you can't exactly see is my biggest love and son:

Yeah, I'm a single mom (don't hate me), but a very good one, cause I love this little guy. Hope he grows up thinking how cool his mom is: "oh, she makes me eat salad and do my homework but she also plays video game with me" :p

Last edited:
Ok, then, this picture is not very good, I tried to make it less dark (was taken without flash) but there it is, it's me some three years ago (I was long haired). The little boy you can't exactly see is my biggest love and son:

Yeah, I'm a single mom (don't hate me), but a very good one, cause I love this little guy. Hope he grows up thinking how cool his mom is: "oh, she makes me eat salad and do my homework but she also plays video game with me" :p

Save The Witcher until he gets older though. :)
I don't see why anyone would hate a single mother. There are lots of reasons for a mother to be single and it's not our place to judge.

Save The Witcher until he gets older though. :)
I don't see why anyone would hate a single mother. There are lots of reasons for a mother to be single and it's not our place to judge.

Thank you Senteria.
Well, it's not exactly hating, but at least in my country, especially when I travel with my son, I note that a single mom is not seen/treated the same way a married mom is. At least in some parts of it. Actually, I don't blame people, because obviously a father is very important. Neverthelessthere there is some prejudice towards single moms – as if we were all horrible (I know there are insensitive, horrible moms out there, butwe're not all horrible).

Maybe I was being alittle defensive, sorry... I just try to be the best mom I can. When I was pregnant, Alice Miller's and Dr Sears' books were my 'advisors'. I say to myself all I want is for my son to be a happy man, a man who knows how to deal with life, and hopefully see me not only as his mother, but as a friend in the future (and not the type who smothers, etc). The love I fee lfor him gives me strength to endure my solitude and to fight for us. I mean, those little arms holding me as he asks me to tell him a story before he goes to sleep are just the best thing.

I don't like my situation, not the ideal one, but I try my best and actually I accepted it. And gaming is one thing that helps me in this. Ok, I'm writing too much, I swear I'm not an “att...who...”. Sorry I'm venting this here.

As for The Witcher,I'll show it to him in the future, when it will certainly be a“classic”.

^ This.
Also, how could a video games-playing mom be bad??

Thanks, man. I think gamer moms can actually be fun. At least it's a hobby I'll certainly share with him.

Last edited:
Until they've walked a mile in your shoes nobody has any right to judge you, we're all human and we're all flawed. I've no doubt you're a great mum Tia, chin up.

Thank you Senteria.
Well, it's not exactly hating, but at least in my country, especially when I travel with my son, I note that a single mom is not seen/treated the same way a married mom is. At least in some parts of it. Actually, I don't blame people, because obviously a father is very important. Neverthelessthere there is some prejudice towards single moms – as if we were all horrible (I know there are insensitive, horrible moms out there, butwe're not all horrible).

Maybe I was being alittle defensive, sorry... I just try to be the best mom I can. When I was pregnant, Alice Miller's and Dr Sears' books were my 'advisors'. I say to myself all I want is for my son to be a happy man, a man who knows how to deal with life, and hopefully see me not only as his mother, but as a friend in the future (and not the type who smothers, etc). The love I fee lfor him gives me strength to endure my solitude and to fight for us. I mean, those little arms holding me as he asks me to tell him a story before he goes to sleep are just the best thing.

I don't like my situation, not the ideal one, but I try my best and actually I accepted it. And gaming is one thing that helps me in this. Ok, I'm writing too much, I swear I'm not an “att...who...”. Sorry I'm venting this here.

As for The Witcher,I'll show it to him in the future, when it will certainly be a“classic”.

Thanks, man. I think gamer moms can actually be fun. At least it's a hobby I'll certainly share with him.

Single mothers here are being discriminated politically. They receive less and less income for compensation. The sad thing is that a lot of them can't find work that easily either. At least you have a family right now. I don't have a family of my own other than siblings and parents. Maybe one day I'll hook up with one of those sexy Triss cosplayers. One can have a wish. :)

There are a lot of great single mothers out there. Of course the ones I've dated unfortunately didnt play videogames .

Single mothers here are being discriminated politically. They receive less and less income for compensation. The sad thing is that a lot of them can't find work that easily either. At least you have a family right now. I don't have a family of my own other than siblings and parents. Maybe one day I'll hook up with one of those sexy Triss cosplayers. One can have a wish. :)

Well, thank God I have a good work/career so I don't depend on government assistance, but I believe it must be dreadful being a single mom and don't have a good job.

Pardon me, but I thought you were a girl (in my language your name sounds pretty feminine, but it also sounds cool).

Anyway, I hope some Triss cosplayers have read your post, Senteria. There must be a Triss cosplayer reading this out there, after all it's The Witcher forum. Hopefully she's not too shy. ;)

Well here you have one that plays the witcher games. Go hook up. :p

I learned he likes/has a cat, that makes me respect him as a human being.

But did you forget the first non written rule of this forum? We all in this forum only have eyes for Geralt, Roche, Cedric, Triss, Ves, Yennefer, etc. etc., depending on your sex/taste. Or, in your case, cosplayers, of course. :)

Last edited:
Well, thank God I have a good work/career so I don't depend on government assistance, but I believe it must be dreadful being a single mom and don't have a good job.

Pardon me, but I thought you were a girl (in my language your name sounds pretty feminine, but it also sounds cool).

Anyway, I hope some Triss cosplayers have read your post, Senteria. There must be a Triss cosplayer reading this out there, after all it's The Witcher forum. Hopefully she's not too shy. ;)

That's because I used the nickname Senter at first, then I forgot the login details and so I went to create another account, which is this one. Just had to do a bit of name changing. Also I am sure you can cosplay one of the sorceresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom