Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bf's PC with nvidia 670 and i5 cpu. Planning on selling it to a friend and buying laptop for work, later game console. Ugly bulky case takes to much space and power. electricity bills!

I'm not very good at introductory posts but I felt the need to make one before diving straight into the carnage, I guess. :p

I just go by Hijena; I currently live and work in the US. Gaming, music, history, mythology and science are probably my primary interests... I also like to do art but I'm really flaky and inconsistent with it, haha. I was introduced to this series (rather aggressively, I might add!) a while ago by a friend and fell in love pretty quickly. I thiiink that about sums it up.

I'm not very good at introductory posts but I felt the need to make one before diving straight into the carnage, I guess. :p

I just go by Hijena; I currently live and work in the US. Gaming, music, history, mythology and science are probably my primary interests... I also like to do art but I'm really flaky and inconsistent with it, haha. I was introduced to this series (rather aggressively, I might add!) a while ago by a friend and fell in love pretty quickly. I thiiink that about sums it up.

Welcome! If you do any Witcher art, please share with us. And try not to get scared off by some of the shenanigans that go on here, we're good people........most of the time. :)

Hi @Hijena

What type of science are you into? Research level or as a general interest?

I don't have any formal training because schooling in the US is absurdly, ridiculously expensive and would put me in debt for at least a decade, so anything I study I have to do on my own and is purely out of interest; neuroscience as a whole fascinates me most of all and ideally I'd like to get the necessary formal education required to pursue something neuroscience-related but I'm not sure how realistic that is for me at this point in time (or ever, sadly.)

Welcome to the forum! How did you got interested in the Witcher universe? Did you read any of the books?

Hi there! A friend of mine actually got me interested. She aggressively spammed me with information and images and theories and I had NO idea what she was talking about at the time, but I was intrigued. Apparently she's really good at making things sound appealing because here I am, two games and 5 1/2 books later. :p

(Also, I apologize, I totally just realized now that I didn't need to doublepost and could've just quoted both responses in one post!)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK i i planed to post a picture here...but i got little wild...Apologies for horrible quality, it was taken by phone...because it can't handle the resolution of the camera, so i needed to take the crappier option...although i'm a fan of quality...

Well we'll start with my "working office"...nothing too impressive, i don't have a gaming rig after all....at least for now.

View attachment 6593

View attachment 6594

Now...me...well..I may look young, or stupid, it came from my father side...well i'm young...but we have this genes that we will still look young after age of 40...
but here's something to show off with...and man...the power of shaving...and its horrible effects, too bad i can't grow a normal beard...for now :D

Meet me with few of my guitars, and the bombastic amplifier (the different cables because of the multi-effect)

View attachment 6595

View attachment 6596

Attachments

• IMG_20141014_143841.jpg
    IMG_20141014_143841.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20141014_143915.jpg
    IMG_20141014_143915.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20141014_142947.jpg
    IMG_20141014_142947.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20141014_143232.jpg
    IMG_20141014_143232.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 28
@SerieLis

There is a LOT of electronics in that room, and it looks like a right tangle of wires! That's almost like the situation I have with mine. By the way I'd place your age around 20 or 21. Am I close? :)

@SerieLis

There is a LOT of electronics in that room, and it looks like a right tangle of wires! That's almost like the situation I have with mine. By the way I'd place your age around 20 or 21. Am I close? :)

Close close...but in that age i would be in the army...so yeah, younger ;) 18...
Maybe next year when i'll sign up, i'll show myself with uniform...ladies like man with uniform :p

Close close...but in that age i would be in the army...so yeah, younger ;) 18...
Maybe next year when i'll sign up, i'll show myself with uniform...ladies like man with uniform :p

Well I never got into the reserves when I tried. I so was young and naive...Anyway good luck with that, maybe you'll get with some hot nurse in the medical corps! :lol:

Well I never got into the reserves when I tried. I so was young and naive...Anyway good luck with that, maybe you'll get with some hot nurse in the medical corps! :lol:

Yeah right...i'm not that kind of person who will get hurt...who knows, according to my college status i could be signed as an officer right away...we'll know next year.
But thanks for support, and again...maybe i'll show myself in the uniform for the ladies here...i do like the ladies here after all...
Oh and hot nurses in the medical corps is a myth...XD

Hey, a man can dream right? ;)

You can dream...but that's not my type of dream.
The thing is, i'm not looking for hot people...i'm a spiritual person (not in religion way) i'm looking for something else...body is just a vessel, i look inside instead of the outside, so basically...i'm looking for love and not for materialistic relationship.

You can dream...but that's not my type of dream.
The thing is, i'm not looking for hot people...i'm a spiritual person (not in religion way) i'm looking for something else...body is just a vessel, i look inside instead of the outside, so basically...i'm looking for love and not for materialistic relationship.

You do know that I was joking, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom