Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay, I'm volunteering. Picture from last year, I've got longer hair now.

View attachment 6724

Attachments

• IMGP4270.jpg
    IMGP4270.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 39
@Tjerra
Miss, you look exactly the same like a friend of mine...I was in shock for a moment...It was like "God, I know her for years and she never told me that she's a Witcher fan!!!??" ??? And that is so unlike her. I mean, she likes to talk...A lot. ;)

@Ljesnjanin
While staying in Poland, I also met a lot of people looking exactly the same like people I knew they were in Germany at the very same time - strange feeling, I have to admit ;)
Well, seems your friend and me have also something more in common - I like to talk a lot as well ... sometimes, at least. :D

I never understand what it is with people and guns. They are ugly and dangerous.

Once I get my new gaming computer I will upload a picture of it :D ...although I think I would rather not reveal my face, as someone might use it to track me down. o_o

I never understand what it is with people and guns. They are ugly and dangerous.

Once I get my new gaming computer I will upload a picture of it :D ...although I think I would rather not reveal my face, as someone might use it to track me down. o_o

Are you referring to anyone in particular? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom