Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you Dragonbird, you know when it seems like a good idea to talk to people when you a little drunk? well thanks for the understanding :) and the welcome back.

I'm new to the board and relatively new to Sapkowski's books, but I've had the Witcher since it came out. I delayed in picking up the Witcher 2 and realized that for the mistake it was once I played it. Fantastic game, and it led me to Sapkowski's stories which I have been reading during any spare time I've had over the last week or so. Fascinating world, so fresh compared to the Western fantasy which seems is all that is available in the US (where I am from) sometimes, and both the stories and the games have left me wanting more.

I do want to say specifically to CDProjektRed and its employees, THANK YOU SO MUCH for continuing to develop for PC gamers. I can't tell you how enjoyable it is to play games that are as compelling as yours are on a system that is truly capable of making them pop and sing like a high-end PC does. The PC is underdeveloped-for these days and I very much hope you continue to make it a priority. Again, thank you!

I bought a new monitor and GPU for the Wild Hunt

First of all hello, long time lurker here, haven't posted before but hello nevertheless.

My monitor and ASUS GTX970 should be arriving anytime this weekend. Already pre-ordered the game couple of weeks ago, the copy I will get from my GPU will be going to a friend of mine. Sorry :(

I have bought food and drink supplies for May the 19th, once the game becomes available I will lock myself inside and only the gods know when I will see daylight again.

May the hype be with you.

My question is, why the picture thread moved to this thread?

A moderator screwed up. And for once I can't blame Kinley.
But it wasn't me, and if it was, it was an accident.

And now I need to see if there's any way of reversing this. There may not be.

(K' - I've moved the most recent ones back. I don't think anyone has noticed, have they?)

---------- Updated at 06:35 PM ----------

First of all hello, long time lurker here, haven't posted before but hello nevertheless.

My monitor and ASUS GTX970 should be arriving anytime this weekend. Already pre-ordered the game couple of weeks ago, the copy I will get from my GPU will be going to a friend of mine. Sorry :(

I have bought food and drink supplies for May the 19th, once the game becomes available I will lock myself inside and only the gods know when I will see daylight again.

May the hype be with you.

Hi, and may the hype be with you too!

Last edited:
Nothing happened. We just welcomed a few hundred desktop PCs.

Wichat - could have I a catgif of someone trying to hide something under the carpet?

Carpet? Which carpet?

I never hide anything under the carpet

Last edited:
Greetings!
I played both games few weeks ago for the 1st time and I just wanted to thank you all on this forum. If I got completely stuck and thought something was impossible to do, I read few posts about and found strenght to keep on trying. :)

because of your advices I got through something like Kikimore queen (before reading thread about it, I just yelled warcries and runned straight to my death).
Oh here's a good one that fits on how I felt while I readed about Kikimore queen!
:facepalm:

Greetings!
I played both games few weeks ago for the 1st time and I just wanted to thank you all on this forum. If I got completely stuck and thought something was impossible to do, I read few posts about and found strenght to keep on trying. :)

because of your advices I got through something like Kikimore queen (before reading thread about it, I just yelled warcries and runned straight to my death).
Oh here's a good one that fits on how I felt while I readed about Kikimore queen!
:facepalm:

Tervetuloa! :p

Hi there.
2nd post on CDPR forums.
I'm from France.

I haven't finished the first witcher game, actually doing the second one in preparation for the 3.
But I'm a huge fan of the books. My favorite characters were Ciri, Dandelion, Regis and of course, Geralt.

Hi guys!

I'm a big fan of fantasy, cyberpunk, RPGs, and The Witcher. I have all the books, I've played the first two games, and right now I'm playing TW3!

And I'm furious that I don't have more free time.
As it turns out, I'm studying (again, at 30 :( ), and that means I often don't have time for my favorite hobbies, which include reading, gaming, and most recently, "YouTubing"...

Usually nowdays I go by "PhantomPhoenix" in the "cyberworld", but this is my GOG name, which is old, so that's that.

That's pretty much it, I'm not a very interesting guy :)

I'm so glad that this game is slowly but surely gaining the admiration it deserves on the fan side of the business. Welcome to the forum, mate :)

Why thank you very much. I was actually just responding to someone elses thread which got shoved into this one.

But hi anyway lol :)

Ach! This is rather amusing: so many new members, but less than a handful of recent entries on the Welcome thread. Hah!

Ach! This is rather amusing: so many new members, but less than a handful of recent entries on the Welcome thread. Hah!

seeing that no-one (yourself included) can be arsed o welcome new people even if they bother saying hello, i'm not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom