Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I'm not actually on Twitter. I merely glance at it from time to time for Witcher-related news.

Ahh, I see. :D I was just wondering where you saw my photo because it hasn't been shared anywhere.

Welcome and enjoy your time here
This is maybe the nicest forum in universe

I already noticed. Everybody is so kind and welcoming! :)

If I recall, it was the result of viewing a much earlier tweet to CD Projekt RED, which led me to your page. In any case, nice work, and good luck with your next project!

Thank you so much! :D

Ah, and I've got a question, but I don't know where to ask it, so I am asking it here.. Is there a general Cosplay thread in the forum? I couldn't find one, but I thought it would be nice if there was a thread where the Cosplayers of the forum could talk about their Witcher related work. I used the search function and couldn't find one.. but I was too unsure to open one myself yet, because I don't want to bother people. Bad idea/good idea?

Thank you so much! :D

Ah, and I've got a question, but I don't know where to ask it, so I am asking it here.. Is there a general Cosplay thread in the forum? I couldn't find one, but I thought it would be nice if there was a thread where the Cosplayers of the forum could talk about their Witcher related work. I used the search function and couldn't find one.. but I was too unsure to open one myself yet, because I don't want to bother people. Bad idea/good idea?

You're very welcome!

To my knowledge, there is no recently active general cosplay thread. If you would like to start a fresh one, please, feel free to post. If it's for all genres of cosplay, you should post it in
Community, but if it's exclusively for The Witcher Series, you should post it either in General Discussions, or Fan Art.
(Traditionally, past Witcher cosplay images have been shared in Fan Art, so you might try there.)

Last edited:
You're very welcome!

To my knowledge, there is no recently active general cosplay thread. If you would like to start a fresh one, please, feel free to post. If it's for all genres of cosplay, you should post it in
Community, but if it's exclusively for The Witcher Series, you should post it either in General Discussions, or Fan Art.
(Traditionally, past Witcher cosplay images have been shared in Fan Art, so you might try there.)

I hope I did everything right and thank you for much for your help! :affection:

Well, I've been on the forums for about a year, if I recall correctly, though I'm not certain all of my posts are to be found here since the migration to the new forum. Still, I haven't posted that much -- mostly I come here to search solutions to game problems, so I read more than post. And it dawned on me I have not introduced myself.

I live on the border between the United States and Mexico, on the Mexican side -- in Ciudad Juárez, which borders El Paso. Juárez is in a state called Chihuahua (it has nothing to do with the little dogs, I have no idea why they have the same name as my home state), and El Paso is on the westernmost part of the state of Texas. I am a university professor. and yes, I am a bit of a gamer. I guess I am playing the nerdy stereotype, hahahaha. Oh, I am a physicist -- so yes, I am a nerd, but that is Dr. Nerd, of course -- hahaha, I am joking, though I do have a Ph.D., and I do a little bit of physics resarch, though not much of it lately.

(One question that is bugging me, to anyone who can point me to an answer (I've searched and I haven't found one): why in the darn blazes does it say "Poser" under my name? I've seen people with one or two posts, and it says something like "Junior Member" or something to that effect, so it's not a matter of number of posts, I take it. I don't mind being called a "newby", but a "poser" has negative connotations, and I assure you, a "poser" I am not.)

So, anyway, here I am

gildardo_rv;n7668810 said:
why in the darn blazes does it say "Poser" under my name? I've seen people with one or two posts, and it says something like "Junior Member" or something to that effect, so it's not a matter of number of posts, I take it.
It's a result of our administrator Eri94 's devious sense of humour. (Hah.) As far as I know, however, these titles should be determined by a user's number of posts, except in special circumstances.

Hahahahaha... OK. :happy2:

I'll admit it is funny, and it really is no big deal. I was more puzzled by it. It won't affect my posting or not -- I usually don't post if I find an answer from searching Google, or within the forums, so I won't post more simply to get my count up. I concentrate more on playing the game -- well, I do some work at my job in between, hahahaha. (I have more than 1000 hours listed on Steam just for TW3, heh-heh, so yes, I do enjoy the game quite a bit, and am slowly learning the finer details of modding it.)

Hello. Just bought the GOTY edition of TW 3 on PS4. Just wanted to say the game is just amazing. Easily one of my favorites. I do suck at it though. :p so tips are welcome if you want to give them. :D

Nice to meet you all. :)

Kind regards!

NinjaxWraith;n8436640 said:
Hello. Just bought the GOTY edition of TW 3 on PS4. Just wanted to say the game is just amazing. Easily one of my favorites. I do suck at it though. :p so tips are welcome if you want to give them. :D

Nice to meet you all. :)

Kind regards!

Welcome to the forums!

If you need tips and hints, you can check these few threads for starters.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...hints-and-tips-how-to-get-started#post7663220
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...poilers/8390430-help-me-get-going#post8390430

If you need any help with the forums, just send a private mail to any moderator :)

Hi, everyone! Another big fan of the Witcher (books and games) here!

Looking forward to meet you all! :)

Last edited:
Good idea So I'm Ksandr. I'm leader of Russian community site I'm also one officers at The Witcher Guild.My job is web-design. I like creative work

Hello guys!! I am a newbie over here. Recently joined and looking forward to participate while being helpful and make new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom