Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,New to the game -love it so far .Im not to good at blowing my horn about myslef. but trust be i will have questiosn about the game. :teeth:thanks Davez

welcome Davez :Dno need to blow your horn, but we are all here for your questions , cheers and enjoy a wonderful game :peace:

Thanks for the warm welcome :D!And yey Petra, then I'm not alone with the smily love :peace: and I'm gonna go right ahead and vote for some merchandise ;)!I didn't know there were so many swedes here, I'm glad there are though :beer:Vart i landet bor ni? Jag bor i Västmanland :) (Translation: Where in the country do you live? I live in Västmanland)

Well, the only way I know of to get those merchandise are competitions and helping Mobi :)Welcome everyone, play nice and enjoy yourselves!

Vart i landet bor ni? Jag bor i Västmanland Smiley (Translation: Where in the country do you live? I live in Västmanland)
Jag bor i Lübeck, tyskland! Men jag första lite svenska :beer: (translation: I live in Lübeck Germany, but i understand a bit swedish)We use to make our holidays in Skärgard

Well, here goes nothin'! I am a complete n00b to the whole RPG gaming genre, as I devote 99% of my gaming time to Guitar Hero ;D Found the Enhanced Edition at the local PX here at Victory Base Camp (Baghdad, Iraq) and decided to give it a go. I got as far as reading the excerpt...and I am hooked!!!! I really would love to be able to read the books that this is drawn from.About me: Father of 2 sons, 16 & 14. Currently on active duty with the US Army in Iraq, from Pittsburgh, PA USA. Total novice on RPG's and similar PC games, but will be working to overcome that set-back!

STRYKER said:
Well, here goes nothin'! I am a complete n00b to the whole RPG gaming genre, as I devote 99% of my gaming time to Guitar Hero ;D Found the Enhanced Edition at the local PX here at Victory Base Camp (Baghdad, Iraq) and decided to give it a go. I got as far as reading the excerpt...and I am hooked!!!! I really would love to be able to read the books that this is drawn from.About me: Father of 2 sons, 16 & 14. Currently on active duty with the US Army in Iraq, from Pittsburgh, PA USA. Total novice on RPG's and similar PC games, but will be working to overcome that set-back!
Wow, you're actually in Baghdad? How is it atm there? We so often get news anymore (only when there is a bombing), excuse me if I sound a little bit inappropriate.Let me introduce myself while I am at it for the whole community. I'm 21 year old guy from The Netherlands, favorite hobby's next to gaming are travel, politics, history and listening to music (going to concerts a lot as well), bought the Witcher when it came out and got myself in trouble at school for spending to much time gaming :wall:

RedFred said:
Wow, you're actually in Baghdad? How is it atm there? We so often get news anymore (only when there is a bombing), excuse me if I sound a little bit inappropriate.
We are located on the extreme North-West corner of what is considered to be Baghdad. It's actually part of the BIAP (Baghdad Int'l Airport) complex that the Coalition took over back in 2003. And tbh there is not a whole lot going on there anymore...had a murder in the Center about 2 days ago, but not sure exactly who or why. Iraq for the most part is relatively calmed down. I just hope it stays that way for another 3 months, then all hell can break loose for all I care! Can't wait to get home...

I hope everything remains peaceful the next three months and much longer in your area in Badgad. And I hope you won't get a departmental trial because you play too much The Witcher ;)Welcome on board STRYKER and RedFred :beer:

Okay, so I thought to write something here as well. I am from Finland, just recently aquired a computer that is able to run games like The Withcer, so am playing it through for the first time. I am a graphic designer by profession atm, but studying literature and creative writing in University, hoping to major in literature and to publish my first book sometime soon (not fantasy though, I leave that to those that can do it easily enough ;) ). I play computer games whenever I have time from my other chores, studying, working and taking care of my flock (dogs&cats and husband). Before computer games I played PnP, so I prefer RPGs with computer too. So, hello to all Witcher fans! :wave:

Welcome here and feel like at home, have a good time with nice people and enjoy playing The Witcher! Great to have you here!

;D Hi, I'm Dajazzman. From the UK. An RPG lover, fresh from Cyrodill. After a brief stay in a disappointing Fallout3 searched the wilderness of the local games shops for something to play. Thought I'd try this.....didn't know if my machine could hack it, but what do you know! Turned down the graphics and so far ;) all been good. Just finishing the updating and can't wait to get back to the adventure. So Hi all you out there........wish I'd played this ages ago!

Hello there :wave:Feel here like in own home.Welcome to circle of Witcher-addicted people xDBut we don't cure here anything... In fact we hope to make You love more and more with every next day ;)

Just purchased the game enjoying it so far, still getting used to it. Just popping in to say hi!

Welcome, Rcorporon! The Witcher is a fabulous game, and there are a lot of nice people on this forum. I hope you'll enjoy them both.

Hi, just recently quit WoW after a 2 1/2 year addiction, so im giving this a bash to try satisfy my rpg withdrawls!Hope it will do the trick!Is it essential that i download the patches before i start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom