Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline said:
Hello!!Me my name is Caroline, my real name DóraI registered it in a September and I am 19 year one I like preparing videos and to pretend to draw ;D
I'm from Hungary

Makandal said:
Hello, I am Makandal, I am french living in West Africa.
Bienvenu, Makandal! Je voudrais vous faire un accueil chaleureux.
I do love the Witcher, great game with a real soul,
It's always nice to meet another person who truly appreciates how special The Witcher is. Welcome, welcome, a thousand times welcome!

better late than never, my name is michael and im from glasgow in scotland and of course im a Glasgow Celtic supporter (hence the username). i just dl'd The Witcher Enhanced Edition on Steam today and ive had a quick playthrough of the initial tutorial level, like what i see so far. thought i should say hi soooooo hi. i'll probly post lots of noob 'how do i' questions that you will have answered 100 times already so be patient with me please.

mikbhoy said:
my name is michael
Welcome, MIchael.
ive had a quick playthrough of the initial tutorial level, like what i see so far. thought i should say hi soooooo hi.
Hi! Glad you could join us. The Witcher is a wonderful game, and you've just scratched the surface so far. I envy you, getting to play The Witcher for the first time!
i'll probly post lots of noob 'how do i' questions that you will have answered 100 times already so be patient with me please.
You can search the forum, too -- that way you can get your answers right away, rather than waiting for someone to answer a post. But we're all rabid fans of the game here, and we're happy to answer a question for the hundredth time. We can even predict which questions you might be asking, a few days from now. :DThe Witcher Wiki and the Gamepressure Witcher Guide are also two resources that you might want to know about. Be careful reading through them, because they (necessarily) contain lots of spoilers, but they contain tons of useful information.Have fun!

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
my name is michael
Welcome, MIchael.
ive had a quick playthrough of the initial tutorial level, like what i see so far. thought i should say hi soooooo hi.
Hi! Glad you could join us. The Witcher is a wonderful game, and you've just scratched the surface so far. I envy you, getting to play The Witcher for the first time!
i'll probly post lots of noob 'how do i' questions that you will have answered 100 times already so be patient with me please.
You can search the forum, too -- that way you can get your answers right away, rather than waiting for someone to answer a post. But we're all rabid fans of the game here, and we're happy to answer a question for the hundredth time. We can even predict which questions you might be asking, a few days from now. :DThe Witcher Wiki and the Gamepressure Witcher Guide are also two resources that you might want to know about. Be careful reading through them, because they (necessarily) contain lots of spoilers, but they contain tons of useful information.Have fun!
thank you :D

CrossShire said:
Welcome everybody new, and like Petra said, we all started like n00bs in this game.
True, but not all who join the forum are n00bs... face it, some addicts first experience it, then they look into it... ;)May there be many more welcomes... :peace:

Welcome my Russian friend! :beer:There's threads that you can talk to people who also love Sapkowsky Here: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=22019.msg523875#msg523875Hope to see you around.

Good to see that TW still has strong interest in gaming circles. Been off it for a while (and off the forum) exploring the ways of Oblivion. Been there, done that.Now back to the superior storyline and graphics of The Witcher. :wave: A wave to all those who remember my posts in the past. I'll try to visit here more often.

Yes I remember you and your posting ;)Welcome back it always nice to see a old face here :beer:I also want to add a warm welcome to the new members here as well :beer:

Hi :wave:I'm Diogo, a portuguese 18 year old student.Just registed on the site and dropped by to present myself.I really love the Witcher, it's one of my all time favourite games, it's wihout a doubt on my top 10 games ever.My main goal is to have some fun talking about this awesome game and to get cd projekt to add portuguese subtitles to the next witcher game ;)

diogopt said:
I'm Diogo, a portuguese 18 year old student.My main goal is to have some fun talking about this awesome game and to get cd projekt to add portuguese subtitles to the next witcher game ;)
Hello there... nice to have you here with us. I'm sure this is a goal worthy of noting. Luckily for you, you may get into direct contact with original representatives of CDP Red whoare honorable and concise in answering and helping with anything (worthy) within this community.Hope to see you around... :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom