Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first impression was "What scum hur hur Who hit you?!" That i may rend his flesh from his bones...
Glad that was make-up only.
Stop Trolling M e

Was really difficult to find a picture of me, since I took most of them from this day. I was in about 10 pictures out of 900. I'm the guy on the left.

Hey I'm Conrad from south africa and I just want to say you guys made an awesome game!

I originally pirated the game and completed it but I just had to buy it to show my support to you guys.
I wish every developer would learn from you, you really give alot to the pc comunity!

ConradS said:
Hey I'm Conrad from south africa and I just want to say you guys made an awesome game!

I originally pirated the game and completed it but I just had to buy it to show my support to you guys.
I wish every developer would learn from you, you really give alot to the pc comunity!

Never mind, we are all sinners in a way or another one! Welcome to our family

I have a few times, but the climbing walls in the centre that I can get to are way too easy and there's no way I'd be allowed to do any REAL rock climbing :p

Pandoricai said:
I have a few times, but the climbing walls in the centre that I can get to are way too easy and there's no way I'd be allowed to do any REAL rock climbing :p
Nice pictures, and wow, aren't you strong? :)

Pandoricai said:
I just added you on instagram, ha you are funny btw small tip add #(tag with category like #forest #summer) on every pics if you want people to find/see your pics in instagram browser. check out my pic's.

Yes Deargy, me strong :p

haha I noticed someone added me but I was like "who is thiiis?" when I saw. I can't even figure out how to add tags to pictures so no way anyone found that way lmao

Edit: sneaky edit there ;P

Pandoricai said:
Yes Deargy, me strong :p

haha I noticed someone added me but I was like "who is thiiis?" when I saw. I can't even figure out how to add tags to pictures so no way anyone found that way lmao

Edit: sneaky edit there ;P

Yea I'm not using it that often but I've noticed when you start #tagging your pictures people will start following you and like your uploads, you can get quite popular if constantly keep uploading more and more pic's. Its definitely fun! :cool:

Pandoricai said:
omg adding tags has instantly made a difference, I can't keep up with the likes I'm getting 0.o
enjoy, you can add max 30 #tags in one picture, just check out my pics. general categories like #iphoneonly #instamood etc. are quite popular places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom