Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, newish to the game. Currently playing monsters and working through the journey.

I've encountered a few issues, where would be the best place to leave feedback?

I've encountered a few issues, where would be the best place to leave feedback?

If a thread about a particular topic doesn't exist yet, you can post your feedback here. A moderator can then move it to a better place.

Hi there,
Witcher fan here (read all the books twice, then played W1-W2-W3, watched Netflix series, played Thronebreaker and now trying Gwent ;)).
I like Journey system (LVL7 so far), can't decide yet if I should go premium or not.
Also, looking forward to play Gwent on my Redmi Note 5A, which meet minimal requirements (OpenGL 3.2, Android 7.0+ and 2GB RAM) - I could even betatest if needed :)

Hi there,
Witcher fan here (read all the books twice, then played W1-W2-W3, watched Netflix series, played Thronebreaker and now trying Gwent ;)).
I like Journey system (LVL7 so far), can't decide yet if I should go premium or not.
Also, looking forward to play Gwent on my Redmi Note 5A, which meet minimal requirements (OpenGL 3.2, Android 7.0+ and 2GB RAM) - I could even betatest if needed :)
Welcome! :beer:
I'm really interested in the Witcher stories and books but I'm not the book type.
Tell me about you reading experience because I need some inspiration before start investing and reading after years of not reading novels/storybooks. Thanks.

Hello! Nice to meet everybody, I just joined. My name in Steve and I write you from property in Germany, have to stay here for some more weeks due to the lock down situation.

Hi there,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the universe! (I have not yet read all of the novels, myself. I'll add it to the list. [Screen returns: Critical Failure - List Full.] Eyes widen.)

Hello! Nice to meet everybody, I just joined. My name in Steve and I write you from property in Germany, have to stay here for some more weeks due to the lock down situation.

It's a joy for all involved. Stay healthy in there!

Welcome! Let us know if you need any help navigating the forums.

Welcome! :beer:
I'm really interested in the Witcher stories and books but I'm not the book type.
Tell me about you reading experience because I need some inspiration before start investing and reading after years of not reading novels/storybooks. Thanks.
Well, if you're not the book type then you can maybe try audiobooks, there are even some on YT - especially as the two first books (The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny) are essentially short story collections, so if you didn't like it you won't lose much.
I probably have it easier because I'm from Poland, so Witcher is pretty popular here :)
Generally, if you liked the Netflix series, you should like the books.

Well, if you're not the book type then you can maybe try audiobooks, there are even some on YT - especially as the two first books (The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny) are essentially short story collections, so if you didn't like it you won't lose much.
I probably have it easier because I'm from Poland, so Witcher is pretty popular here :)
Generally, if you liked the Netflix series, you should like the books.
Witcher is your trademark then. I liked the Netflix series. Cavill did great job especially the voice and composed. Lady Calanthe totally nailed it. But lack of tempo in the story. Maybe I'll try audiobook as you mentioned and start from there. Thank you! :)

Help

I'm trying to contact support. So far every avenue I have taken has not been answered. How does one go about reporting something in Witcher 3 that does not work? This is on PS4.
Post automatically merged:

If a thread about a particular topic doesn't exist yet, you can post your feedback here. A moderator can then move it to a better place.
Bro i don't see any post option or button here.pls help i am new i want to report about the bug i encountered while playing
Rank match.i am winning the game but it crash and i wait for a couple of minutes but nothing happen???i have a screenshot.

Last edited:
Bro i don't see any post option or button here.pls help i am new i want to report about the bug i encountered while playing
Rank match.i am winning the game but it crash and i wait for a couple of minutes but nothing happen???i have a screenshot.

Welcome to the forums, @waiyanx999 !

Please, post specifically about the issue you're experiencing. Also make sure to include your platform (PC, Xbox, PS4, iOS, Android).

We can move it to the appropriate thread / board after that.

To ping the moderation team, simply pick someone and put an "@" symbol in front of their nickname: e.g. @SigilFey

Probably because the quest flags would introduce potential issues earlier on if the scripts for certain characters were left running during later stages of the game. But that's just a guess.

Just clarifying that you're referring to Gwent in TW3, right? Not the standalone, multiplayer Gwent.

If so, you're deck is likely not strong enough to beat those NPCs yet. Travel around, complete challenges in lower-level areas, and check the merchants around Velen and Skellige to ensure you're building decks to specifically beat the deck you're playing against.

Basic approach in the game is:
1.) Play a bunch of games around the area with shopkeepers and stuff. Accrue the local cards.
2.) Join the local "Gwent club" and beat everyone there.
3.) Find the Gwent "boss" for that area. Sometimes, this requires a bit of knowledge upfront about the challenger's deck. Unless you've got a mind for the game, some save-scumming may be required.
4.) Beat that boss, get their special card(s), and move on to the next area.
IM talking about the Gwent Multiplayer game.:) Sorry, i was wasnt accurate

Originally, I was an international service account. When I logged in to the Chinese service account, I was blocked.now I want to play in the international version . could you help me?

Hi everybody, I’m a Witcher games fan and since I completed my first run on Witcher 3 three years ago I’ve decided to own this game on every possible platform (PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch). Also I own collector’s edition with the amazing Geralt & Griffon’s statue.
With this forced lockdown, I would like to play a second run on Witcher 3.
I’m glad to be part of this community and chatting with you about Geralt’s adventures.

Hey, just created this account, and wanted to give some feedback about Gwent, Nerfs, buffs, Cool addition we can have in the game etc etc.
Wanted to Create a thread about Certain Weak underperforming cards and how to make them better, as well as some archytypes(Bloodthirst, Deathwish Dwarves etc), would like to start with a conversation on weak bronzes that see no play, such as Svalblod Fanatic, Pirate bronzes, Deathwish etc etc, and didn`t find any thread talking about such things and throwing out their ideas as a constructive feedback.

Hi everybody, I’m a Witcher games fan and since I completed my first run on Witcher 3 three years ago I’ve decided to own this game on every possible platform (PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch). Also I own collector’s edition with the amazing Geralt & Griffon’s statue.
With this forced lockdown, I would like to play a second run on Witcher 3.
I’m glad to be part of this community and chatting with you about Geralt’s adventures.

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Hey, just created this account, and wanted to give some feedback about Gwent, Nerfs, buffs, Cool addition we can have in the game etc etc.
Wanted to Create a thread about Certain Weak underperforming cards and how to make them better, as well as some archytypes(Bloodthirst, Deathwish Dwarves etc), would like to start with a conversation on weak bronzes that see no play, such as Svalblod Fanatic, Pirate bronzes, Deathwish etc etc, and didn`t find any thread talking about such things and throwing out their ideas as a constructive feedback.

Welcome! Simply post the content here and a moderator will move it to the appropriate forum.

Hi Everyone,

Obviously a bit late to the party but just completed my first play through of the Witcher 3 and it's without a doubt my favorite game ever. Immediately started my second run and am currently reading the novel series as well.

Looking forward to discussing my experiences here with everyone!

I was wondering if it was possible to buy the official orchestral sheet music for the Witcher 3 soundtrack anywhere. It's basically impossible to find on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom