Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just blind but how do I start a thread? I already got over 10 posts but I haven't seen a new option.

I can't post my question in other section because im not have many posts but I try here...

I would like to know if, in Cyberpunk 2077, there is any ''easy mode'' of others accessibility functions for players with disabilities: fully customizable controls, possibility to skip quick time event, drive vehicles with the mouse ecc...

Anyone must be play this masterpiece of gaming industry.

Last edited:
Bidet everyone!
My name is Aaron and I hail from the USA. I'm a huge fan of The Witcher series and am super jazzed to see what Cyberpunk 2077 will bring to the open-world RPG genre. I'm also a long-time Critter (Critical Role fan) as some of you may have guessed by now.

I hope everyone and their family are staying safe during these difficult times. My condolences to anyone that has lost family and friends to this terrible pandemic. We're all in this together!

Is it December 10th yet? :D

Very nice to hear man, and yes I'm also very eager to see what CP2077 brings to the table. Although contrary to everyone else I'm a first time CDPR gamer! I've seen and heard about the Witcher series for a very long time and have never bothered getting into it, and CDPR has been huge on the radar but I also haven't bothered looking into them. Until just 2 short years ago when the CP2077 E3 demo came and then I was instantly hooked. Now I'm looking all the way back to the original 90s lore of the game and catching up on the Witcher as well.

I have a question and searched the forums a few times but either did a really crappy job or no one has asked so here goes. I had no idea how much I would love being able to switch between playing on my console and pc until I got a game that allows me to do just that. When the family is using the large screen I play on my pc and when they aren't I save my game, turn off my pc, go to my console, start the game and it searches the cloud for my save and lets me pick up where I left off. Will I be able to do that with this game and if so will I have to purchase 2 copies of the game or 1? Thanks

Hey there my name is my name is Victor Leras and i got hooked to the game after my witcher 3 playthrough. I started playing last month the standalone version and I reached pro ranked yesterday playing ST nature's gift. The factions I enjoy are ST, SK, NG and MO.

I have a question and searched the forums a few times but either did a really crappy job or no one has asked so here goes. I had no idea how much I would love being able to switch between playing on my console and pc until I got a game that allows me to do just that. When the family is using the large screen I play on my pc and when they aren't I save my game, turn off my pc, go to my console, start the game and it searches the cloud for my save and lets me pick up where I left off. Will I be able to do that with this game and if so will I have to purchase 2 copies of the game or 1?
Which game? I'm not aware of any CDPR game doing this regardless. But I'm unclear which game you mean.

My name is Aaron and I hail from the USA. I'm a huge fan of The Witcher series and am super jazzed to see what Cyberpunk 2077 will bring to the open-world RPG genre. I'm also a long-time Critter (Critical Role fan) as some of you may have guessed by now.

I hope everyone and their family are staying safe during these difficult times. My condolences to anyone that has lost family and friends to this terrible pandemic. We're all in this together!
Critical role is so good!
Very nice to hear man, and yes I'm also very eager to see what CP2077 brings to the table. Although contrary to everyone else I'm a first time CDPR gamer! I've seen and heard about the Witcher series for a very long time and have never bothered getting into it, and CDPR has been huge on the radar but I also haven't bothered looking into them. Until just 2 short years ago when the CP2077 E3 demo came and then I was instantly hooked. Now I'm looking all the way back to the original 90s lore of the game and catching up on the Witcher as well.
Stop what your doing right now. Go play TW2 and TW3. :D But in all seriousness, glad to have you with us! I first started lurking round these parts shortly after the original CP2077 trailer dropped in 2013.
Hey there my name is my name is Victor Leras and i got hooked to the game after my witcher 3 playthrough. I started playing last month the standalone version and I reached pro ranked yesterday playing ST nature's gift. The factions I enjoy are ST, SK, NG and MO.
ST for life! https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/Rawls

Hello everyone !

I'm from Belgium. Been a fan of The Witcher for a long time and looking forward to discovering Cyberpunk2077 !

I have a question for anyone that might know :

Will a PS4 physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077 work (somehow) on the Digital Edition of the PS5? I already know that PS4 versions will be compatible with the PS5 and that it will get updated later on but I didn't find any information regarding this. I'm thinking about maybe the physical copies come with a product-key in order to activate the game or something ?

I'd love to have the goodies that come with the physical copies but I don't need the bluray reader on the PS5.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi I'm Asad
I have a small business of my own
Left 9 to 5 job to play games
And to be sure for my family

Hi everyone, I'm from Turkey and a big fan of Witcher games and books.

Recently I'm having an issue with the game. I sent a report on CD Project Tech Support page and since I recieved no feedback, I decided to try my luck here. Because I'm new to this forum and I can't find any threads regarding to my problem (if I missed one I apologize). I'm asking for mods to open a thread for this issue or just helping me out if they could.

I purchased Witcher 3 GOTY Edition on Steam. I was replaying the game on Deathmarch difficulity. Then I just recently updated my Windows to Windows 10 Education 20H2. After the update when I run witcher 3 it started as if it was my first time opening the game. On the bottom left corner a message appeared "The game has been updated. All user settings have been reset to their defaults". And also "Thanks for puchasing Hearts of Stone and Thanks for purchasing Blood and Wine etc..." messages came up. And there were no "Load Game" option, only new game, options, downloadable content etc. I figured that my save files might have been deleted so I checked Witcher 3 gamesaves folder on documents. My save files were there (Also steamcloud saves option was enabled through my playing hours so i think steam has backup saves as well). I looked for solutions in the internet. And tried giving Witcher 3 and Steam permissions through fire wall (Which were already given), than both disabling the controlled folder access option and then enabling giving witcher 3 permission. Both didn't help (I run the game as administrator while trying these steps). I tried verifying game files thorugh steam still no luck.

There's a more common problem that people have about "can't saving the game", which is different from my problem. My game (and steam) just don't read any of my save files and my mods folder has been deleted. I had one mod and it's gone as well, my in-game options reset to default. I don't know what to do at this point. I think it's a problem about documents folder or pc user settings etc. Is there a way to make the game read my save files or maybe putting my saves in a different file directory?

Thank you sincerely.

Hi I'm Asad
Welcome!
I purchased Witcher 3 GOTY Edition on Steam. I was replaying the game on Deathmarch difficulity. Then I just recently updated my Windows to Windows 10 Education 20H2. After the update when I run witcher 3 it started as if it was my first time opening the game. On the bottom left corner a message appeared "The game has been updated. All user settings have been reset to their defaults". And also "Thanks for puchasing Hearts of Stone and Thanks for purchasing Blood and Wine etc..." messages came up. And there were no "Load Game" option, only new game, options, downloadable content etc. I figured that my save files might have been deleted so I checked Witcher 3 gamesaves folder on documents. My save files were there (Also steamcloud saves option was enabled through my playing hours so i think steam has backup saves as well). I looked for solutions in the internet. And tried giving Witcher 3 and Steam permissions through fire wall (Which were already given), than both disabling the controlled folder access option and then enabling giving witcher 3 permission. Both didn't help (I run the game as administrator while trying these steps). I tried verifying game files thorugh steam still no luck.
Unfortunately, I don't think your old save files will work with the new OS. I could be wrong, but I recall this being an issue back during initial release. @SigilFey do you know any work around for this?
Will a PS4 physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077 work (somehow) on the Digital Edition of the PS5? I already know that PS4 versions will be compatible with the PS5 and that it will get updated later on but I didn't find any information regarding this. I'm thinking about maybe the physical copies come with a product-key in order to activate the game or something ?
My understanding is that yes, you will be able to play purchased versions of CP2077 on PS4 on you PS5. I'm not aware of a distinction between the digital and physical versions in this regard. But like you, I haven't seen a specific note on this question, so this answer is more of an educated guess.

Hi, My real name is Robbie from Cali. I create custom vinyl decals in my spare time.
Been following this game development for the past four years and have never been anticipating a game as much as CP2077.
Been gaming on consoles for 40 years and finally made the switch to PC to get the most out this game.
Thank you for having me!

Welcome, @Sergio_Parreira !

You can find the official requirements here:
Yes I have seen it and I have a processor below the minimum I just want to know if the game will have a hardware restriction or if by any chance I'll able to run it as its not much different.. I have an AMD Fx 6300 3.8ghz 24gb ram and 6gb 1060 geforce

Hello everyone! I'm a new player and HUGE Witcher 3 fan. I have been playing Hearthstone for many, many years, and their corporate politics as of late, combined with their ever-worsening f2p experience, made me quit once and for all.

I tried Gwent a few months ago, but quickly left it because I was still under Hearthstones "charm" and it all felt too complicated for me.

But NOW I AM ADDICTED TO GWENT! I nearly cried tears of joy when I realized just how UNBELIVEABLY polished this game is and with how much love it's been made! All the cards, the factions, everything! And the f2p system looks just wonderful, rewarding you very generously and the reward book is just an amazing feature. I have NEVER spent a single dime on Hearthstone because I never wanted to give Activision my money, but boy do I look forward to my next paycheck! I'll instantly buy the starter pack aswell as the Premium Journey because I WANT CDPR to have my money. I want to support them, as much as I can.

I also like the community. Everywhere I go I see positive feedback of the fans, and love for the game and respect for the developers. This seems like a very loyal and honest fanbase. I've just found out about all of this, but I already feel at home!

TL;DR: I'm a new player. Just made the switch from Hearthstone. It feels like leaving a toxic relationship and finding the love of your life !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom