Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
steelbom said:
The last bit aside (), I'm not sure that's much of a threat -- I think everyone in here wants more photos of you ahaha lol.

I'm shy, but I'm slowly edging towards posting a photo up xD
Hm.. I'll rephrase then:
Pictures!!! :D

steelbom said:
Now I come to think of it, where's Dona? All I've seen of her is her back.
Yea, good question

DeargRuadhri said:
She's probably hiding somewhere. ;)
I'm no expert or anything, but we should probably check somewhere behind the mountain of glitter. Call it intuition.

DeargRuadhri said:
Riiiiight....but you go first in the expedition. :)
No way. She was given a banhammer when they made her mod, and the glitter is so shiny and distracting that dodging is impossible. Too dangerous.

Let's just harass YESklara and Bloth until they share and hope that peer pressure wins out.

227 said:
No way. She was given a banhammer when they made her mod, and the glitter is so shiny and distracting that dodging is impossible. Too dangerous.

Let's just harass YESklara and Bloth until they share and hope that peer pressure wins out.
She'd need at least a critical or several normal hits to ban somebody like you, but right, it is way too dangerous.
(Couldn't you just deflect that glitter with a mirror or just put up sunglasses? :) )

I don't know if peer pressure will work out or not, but convincing Klara and Bloth will not be an easy task either, they are harassment resistant if not immune, so drink a potion that raises your "harass" stat before trying, OK? ;)

secondchildren said:
Hm.. I'll rephrase then:
Pictures!!! :D
Show us more of you first!!!

Myari said:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2870/img0753rt.jpg

My cat demands more pictures!

Beautiful cat. Himalayan? My favorite cats are "traditional" Siamese and Himalayan.

(This morning, I asked my daughter, who aspires to be an English teacher,
"What's the difference between a comma and a cat?"
(Answer: "A comma is a pause at the end of a clause. A cat has claws at the end of its paws.")
She slammed the door in my face.)

227 said:

No! Don't give up now when we are so close in revealing the truth behind all that glitter!

GuyN said:
Beautiful cat. Himalayan? My favorite cats are "traditional" Siamese and Himalayan.

(Answer: "A comma is a pause at the end of a clause. A cat has claws at the end of its paws.")

irreverent youth! ;)

@227
Yeah, but when she wield it, it traces a track of glittering and rainbow, stunning her opponents and then take them down in one hit. Witty

Myari said:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2870/img0753rt.jpg

My cat demands more pictures!
Cute xD

Myari said:

Haha that's a good one! Clever!

steelbom said:
Haha that's a good one! Clever!

Not original; it's in Eats, Shoots & Leaves (and probably not original there, either). But my daughter detests puns and usually socks me for one that awful. A slammed door is less painful.

DeargRuadhri said:
I don't know if peer pressure will work out or not, but convincing Klara and Bloth will not be an easy task either, they are harassment resistant if not immune, so drink a potion that raises your "harass" stat before trying, OK? ;)
They said they'd post pictures, so it's really just holding them to the things they said, right? I only pray that they haven't yet unlocked the "restraining order" perk.

DeargRuadhri said:
Yeah, but when she wield it, it traces a track of glittering and rainbow, stunning her opponents and then take them down in one hit. Witty
Exactly. It's something that can't be defended against, especially by someone like me who's easily distracted by shiny things. You can lead the charge, dear unbannable moderator :)

GuyN said:
Not original; it's in Eats, Shoots & Leaves (and probably not original there, either). But my daughter detests puns and usually socks me for one that awful. A slammed door is less painful.
Ah, I see. Haha, I like all sorts of puns and jokes xD

Wow!

You have a very angelical face in this picture!!! You make me remind our other angelical face, Luc0s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom