Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandoricai said:

HAI :D
Great photo xD

Now kiss.

Damn, I thought you had Emily Browning in your icon at first. You're adorable! Buuuuut... is it just a front? Are you controlled by that Furby back there? IS THIS THEIR SECRET PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?

Is that a Furby? I thought it was an owl poster.....walks off to schedule old folk's appointment with the eye doctor.

Oops, Great picture of you though, Pandoricai

Treasa said:
Is that a Furby? I thought it was an owl poster.....walks off to schedule old folk's appointment with the eye doctor.

Oops, Great picture of you though, Pandoricai
Your eyesight is okay, owl poster is on the left.

Furby is on the window, hidden in light. Sneaky little bugger!

Wichat said:
@MyariDon't do that to me!!! I'm a devoted, crazy fan of cats!! Lovely and satisfied feline face! :)
Just as I am, I LOVE cats, just as I do other animals. :)

Wichat said:
Beautiful cat. Himalayan? My favorite cats are "traditional" Siamese and Himalayan.(This morning, I asked my daughter, who aspires to be an English teacher,"What's the difference between a comma and a cat?"(Answer: "A comma is a pause at the end of a clause. A cat has claws at the end of its paws.")She slammed the door in my face.)

Wichat said:
Nice picture!

Wichat said:
Now kiss.Damn, I thought you had Emily Browning in your icon at first. You're adorable! Buuuuut... is it just a front? Are you controlled by that Furby back there? IS THIS THEIR SECRET PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD?
Oh no...not a Furby...not a Furby...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! And organize a resistance movement. :)

Pandoricai said:
That Furby has been killed three times...just keeps coming back. I think it's going to kill me in my sleep one day :p
Even better...a zombie Furby! Cage him and don't let him escape, also keep something in close reach that can be used as a weapon at nights, if he would break out of the cage and attacked you. :)

Jobbert said:
I'm still waiting for my Furby Survival Guide.

Furby Survival Guide = Run as fast and as far way as you can ! Most probable out come is when you finally reach your destination they`ll be there waiting for you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom