Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, @evotaph!

Sorry to hear about health issues! Hopefully, it's nothing that prevents you from eating chocolate! That's the important thing! :p You're certainly not the only one bouncing in your seat while waiting for CP2077.

What titles did you work on with Namco Bandai, if you're free to discuss it?

Hey Everyone.

I'm from Israel, long time witcher series fan (both games and books). Played about 500 hours of gwent during closed and public beta's but took a break for a year or so. I'm back in the game since last week and back on the forums since yesterday. Missed both the game and the community. Looking forward to meet you all on the board and join the forum discussions. Feels great to be back with such great dev team and community.

Hey Everyone.

I'm from Israel, long time witcher series fan (both games and books). Played about 500 hours of gwent during closed and public beta's but took a break for a year or so. I'm back in the game since last week and back on the forums since yesterday. Missed both the game and the community. Looking forward to meet you all on the board and join the forum discussions. Feels great to be back with such great dev team and community.

Great to have you back! :)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
yey
I'm Anas ( Arabic name ) from middle east. I'm still student but I work as an Arabic Voice Over
I really love witcher universe, for some reason I find myself atracted to games that have historical/fantasy theme

Hi everyone i'm Jack from South Africa,i've pledged to save my food money to buy a copy of cyberpunk instead. So CDPR please hurry up as I am slowly becoming malnourished and gaunt. I'm literally starving to death.
P.S i hope there will be bicycles in the game so i can cruise around Westbrook. And a tank like vehicle for Pacifica.

Hi everyone my name is Amber and I'm one of the few Canadians here. I've been a gamer for pretty much all my life, over 30 years now starting way back with the Coleco Vision and being hooked ever since.

In my real life I'm a paramedic, I've always had a strong urge to help people which no doubt lead me to this field and likely why I tend to play support roles in games too lol.

I'm pretty new to this forum, only been here a few months but I like it here :)

Hello! I'm brand new to the forums and new to CD Projekt Red and (playing) their games, only recently purchased Witcher 3 on an impulse and love it. I'm Rae, also a Canadian ^ I love drawing and creating things

Welcome to the Forums @CalmNoise, @Bluexcape, @Ambergeddon, and @gunely!

We hope you all find many, many hours of enjoyment perusing our many, many talks, discussions...and, of course...topics...

:p

Good day, from USA, born in Slovakia, I love this community. I found a file for a Witcher 3 School of bear backstory what I started writing 2 years ago. Anyone interested ?
I read almost all the books, played wither 1,2,3( Wild hunt half way on Death March), And I love the series. Interested about the Netflix adaptation.

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm Sarafan from Poland. I've been watching these forums for quite some time and decided to finally write something. :) I'm a cRPG fan of all sorts. This includes more classical titles which have an isometric perspective and modern titles which rely heavily on open worlds. The most important things for me in games which represent this genre are good story, well-written dialogues and characters with interesting personalities, but these are definitely not the only things which make a game great. I also like FPS games which I often treat as a form of pure relaxation. :) That's why the concept of CP2077 is very appealing to me. I hope that we'll get along quite fine here. :)

Hello! New witcher fanatic from Texas here! Just finished the books, played through the witcher 3 twice... Downloaded the 1st and second games and I'm excited to wxplore them. New to the gwent scene im moving along with a good pace. I was wondering, is there a suggestions thread? I had some ideas I wanted to share with CD project.

Hi Everyone! I'm a fan of Tabletop and video game RPGs. I stream RPG sessions, including Cyberpunk sessions, on my youtube channel, see my profile for links if you're interested. I've been running games in a Dark Future setting since way back so I'm very excited for Cyberpunk 2077.

Hi Everyone! I'm a fan of Tabletop and video game RPGs. I stream RPG sessions, including Cyberpunk sessions, on my youtube channel, see my profile for links if you're interested. I've been running games in a Dark Future setting since way back so I'm very excited for Cyberpunk 2077.

Welcome @ZushaofDelos! I hope your futures remain dark, and grow ever darker when Cyberpunk arrives!

Wait...

Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom