Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small question: I thought I could open a thread when I have more than ten replies, but I can't find the button. Can someone explain to me, how this works? :think:

So... is that the thread to validate your account in? :D
Like you join forums to create a thread and ... nice try you don't
also Hi

Hi all Im Talesi. I have been following the game progression for awhile and am counting down the months now. I have played Witcher and enjoyed it. I work from home and in my spare time when not gaming like to be outside doing things.

Hi all Im Talesi. I have been following the game progression for awhile and am counting down the months now. I have played Witcher and enjoyed it. I work from home and in my spare time when not gaming like to be outside doing things.
Welcome! Glad to have you around. Feel free to have a look around :)

Hi everyone, I'm here looking for information on cyberpunk

Hi there!

You're in the right place for info on Cyberpunk 2077. There's plenty to be found around here. I recommend you start here: Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ! and then, for more juicy details, here: Everything We've Heard So Far About Cyberpunk 2077. Those contain information compiled by a few of us mods from the many articles, interviews and presentation CDPR has given about the game. So it's not set in stone and the final product may differ. That said, have a good read.

Hi everyone!
I'm Jeremy, an avid fan of the Witcher books and of the third game by CDProjekt, the latter of which I consider to be one of the highest points ever reached by the entertainment industry. I'm from Italy, so I apologize for the inevitable grammar mistakes.
I've been on this forum three or four times before, stumbled upon it while I was looking for information on the Witcher 3's development, and every single time it looked quite a lively community, so I figured this time I might as well join it and ask my questions directly.
Recently I've been looking for the name of the artists that modeled my favorite characters in the latest game, but I was only able to find Paweł Mielniczuk through his ArtStation account. I know for sure that he was responsible for modeling Ciri and Yennefer's faces, so I was wondering who was behind Triss, Dandelion, Zoltan, Avallac'h and, of course, Geralt. Just to name a few, there are too many awesome characters.
I'm interested in finding these artists because I think they might give me some valuable insights into the way a modeler goes about crafting such memorable characters. Mr. Mielniczuk's pictures on his ArtStation helped me a lot in my quest to understand what makes Yennefer and Ciri's faces so peculiar, for example.
I know I'll be able to ask this question directly in the appropriate section of the forum after I reach 10 posts, but I figured I might as well try during my presentation.

I'm an aspiring illustrator and I'm currently taking a gap year from one of the crappiest jobs out there in order to focus on honing my skills full-time, and the work done by CDProjekt on the Witcher 3 really keeps me motivated as it never fails to amaze me every time I look at it.
Hopefully, I'll be able to learn even more interesting facts about this wonderful game as a member of the forum.
Thank you for reading, I'll see you around!

Welcome abord, @JereMii_91 !

I'm afraid I don't know specifically who made the character model of Triss (or Dandelion, Zoltan, Avallac'h and so on), but would happily share with you some links that belong to those who contributed magnificent works on TW3 as well as Paweł Mielniczuk, such as:
I'm quite sure that there are a lot of other members on this forum who know this kind of information much more than I do, but I hope it can be of any help to you!

Hi everybody. I am new here. I have just started playing this game so I hope to find some help and support here. Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom