Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3842833

I'd like to open a thread about pre ordering Cyberpunk. May I have permission please.

Help

I'm trying to contact support. So far every avenue I have taken has not been answered. How does one go about reporting something in Witcher 3 that does not work? This is on PS4.

• Is there a way to see a history auto mill that took place?
  • When does auto mill trigger?

Usually I would get a notification of auto milled when I go to Deck Build.
This time I received two more ALP card from monster kegs, but when I checked Deck Build no auto mill message and I have 4 ALP cards.

*I never manually milled, so I am confuse by auto mill and lack of auto mill on the Alp

Hi!
I have a question regarding the release date of Piggyback's Cyberpunk book, Collectors Edition.
I have pre-ordered it.
On Amazon (Brazil), at the book page it says April, 20th 2020...
Is this the real date or it is not-updated?

Hi, I would like to open a thread about how to get French language pack on Steam.

Here is potential text with a problem described:
I'm from Poland and I really need to play the game in French. It is the matter of my master thesis (so kind of important). Only that I can't - it doesn't work. I tried to change language in the settings of the game on Steam as well as changing my Steam interface language to French. I even reinstalled the game after all. I only get English audio (with Polish subtitles). I saw that the French language pack is available on Origin, so maybe it is also possible to get it on Steam?

[
EDIT]: I'm going to post it also on Polish version of the forum. If it's against the rules, please delete this post. Sorry for the incovenience.

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to open a thread about how to get French language pack on Steam.

Here is potential text with a problem described:
I'm from Poland and I really need to play the game in French. It is the matter of my master thesis (so kind of important). Only that I can't - it doesn't work. I tried to change language in the settings of the game on Steam as well as changing my Steam interface language to French. I even reinstalled the game after all. I only get English audio (with Polish subtitles). I saw that the French language pack is available on Origin, so maybe it is also possible to get it on Steam?

[
EDIT]: I'm going to post it also on Polish version of the forum. If it's against the rules, please delete this post. Sorry for the incovenience.

You need to change the language on the Steam interface - for the game, not Steam's language - then change it in game as well

For Steam: Steam Library >> Right Click on the game >> Properties >> Language

After than the pack should be available (probably download will start) and you can change it from Options in-game.

Last edited:
You need to change the language on the Steam interface - for the game, not Steam's language - then change it in game as well

For Steam: Steam Library >> Right Click on the game >> Properties >> Language

After than the pack should be available (probably download will start) and you can change it from Options in-game.

Thank you! I didn't know, that I have to change the language in game after all!

• Is there a way to see a history auto mill that took place?
  • When does auto mill trigger?

Usually I would get a notification of auto milled when I go to Deck Build.
This time I received two more ALP card from monster kegs, but when I checked Deck Build no auto mill message and I have 4 ALP cards.

*I never manually milled, so I am confuse by auto mill and lack of auto mill on the Alp
Automill is default and can't be turned off. The game also mills non- duplicates atm so don't open your kegs... Known issue for long.

Hello CDPR, I just invited some of my friends to play Gwent, they are at the beginning, and we can compete with each other 1vs1. I will like to know if you guys could implement in the future "brackets tournament between friends" with a lobby of 4 maybe 8. Because even if my friends like the game we enjoy it more playing between each other.
Also will be interesting for that tournament all players can put a prize for the winner like Kegs/cards, so the winner take it all.
(and brakets tournaments without prize for those who only want to enjoy some fun.)

Please notify me if this will ever be considered to implement in the future.

I will like to know if you guys could implement in the future "brackets tournament between friends" with a lobby of 4 maybe 8. [...] Also will be interesting for that tournament all players can put a prize for the winner like Kegs/cards, so the winner take it all.

In the roadmap, the devs mentioned they wanted to make it easier to hold community tournaments. However, it won't be possible to award in-game prizes because that could be too easily abused by trading resources between accounts.

In the roadmap, the devs mentioned they wanted to make it easier to hold community tournaments. However, it won't be possible to award in-game prizes because that could be too easily abused by trading resources between accounts.

Maybe, but at least tournaments without prizes , will be a lot of fun to play with friends.

Hey. I’m an avid fan of the Witcher games. Been like this for a while now. I’ve come onto this site looking for some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom