Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Chris Karter. Hope everybody had a safe 4/20.
  • Writer
  • Producer
  • Part-Time Ninja
  • Full-Time Jedi
A lot of content will be released by the end of the year or early 2021. You can check out a free fan fiction witcher project I'm working on here called Kingslayer: The Witcher Tales. Nothing too serious, just some good ole quarantine fun. When I can immerse into the Cyberpunk universe maybe I'll create one in that theme, but I've never played Cyberpunk before so the new game would be a first for me.

Hmm, what should i write in the Recipients part when creating a new thread? i tried *All - everyone* didn`t work, dunno how to do it.

I'm Khy. I'm a writer and poet. I recently just got into cyberpunk and, so far, I love it! I've been working on writing some articles relating to the sub-genre itself, and they're looking pretty good, so far.

Hi,I'm a Chinese player new here.I just find it difficult to accomplish some task in the seasonal tree,for example,win 10 games in seasonal mode.Because there're too many players intentionally drawing a tie in my area.Can cdpr just cancell the task or modify it so I can accomplish it in rank?

Yo, Bucket here. New to the board.
I play all sorts of games, I've done Let's Plays and Twitch streaming but not lately.
I'm also looking for topics to make my first 10 posts in so that I can start a suggestion thread, 'cause I can't find threads on the idea I have that I'd like to see in Gwent.
Aaand.. 7 more to go!

Alright, I’m back. Need help with a PS4 trophy that is not popping up. It’s called Geralt: The Professional. You need to complete all the contracts to get this achievement. Problem is that I completed all the contracts, DLC included. I killed the Leshen in Woodland Spirit. Still, no achievement popping up. Any help?

Yo, Bucket here. New to the board.
Welcome!
I'm also looking for topics to make my first 10 posts in so that I can start a suggestion thread, 'cause I can't find threads on the idea I have that I'd like to see in Gwent.
Yeah sorry, it's a spambot prevention measure. You could always post it here and we could move it to the GWENT suggestions sub-forum.
Need help with a PS4 trophy that is not popping up. It’s called Geralt: The Professional. You need to complete all the contracts to get this achievement. Problem is that I completed all the contracts, DLC included. I killed the Leshen in Woodland Spirit. Still, no achievement popping up.
Hmmmm ... if you've complete all 25 of the appropriate quests ... I don't know. You shouldn't need to do the DLC quests to get the achievement. Do you have the most recent version of the game installed? Or did you start in an old save that was when an old version of the game existed? Either way, it may not be a bug that can be fixed without restarting ... which with a 150+ hour game is not an ideal solution.

Welcome!

Yeah sorry, it's a spambot prevention measure. You could always post it here and we could move it to the GWENT suggestions sub-forum.

Hmmmm ... if you've complete all 25 of the appropriate quests ... I don't know. You shouldn't need to do the DLC quests to get the achievement. Do you have the most recent version of the game installed? Or did you start in an old save that was when an old version of the game existed? Either way, it may not be a bug that can be fixed without restarting ... which with a 150+ hour game is not an ideal solution.
I started Witcher 3 on Version 1.62 on the PS4. It is the most recent patch.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe it could pop up after I finish the base game?

Last edited:
I'm not sure where else to go with this. Has anyone had any issues with Best Buy and pre-ordering the Cyberpunk either regular or CE and then cancel the pre-order April 30th because they "couldn't ship out the game by April 30th" even though the release date was pushed back to Sept 17th. Best Buy won't help me. I've tried the past two days, but I can't be the only one and a handful of others who has had their orders canceled.

Attachments

• CP207701.png
    CP207701.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 45
  • CP207704.png
    CP207704.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 47
I'm not sure where else to go with this. Has anyone had any issues with Best Buy and pre-ordering the Cyberpunk either regular or CE and then cancel the pre-order April 30th because they "couldn't ship out the game by April 30th" even though the release date was pushed back to Sept 17th. Best Buy won't help me. I've tried the past two days, but I can't be the only one and a handful of others who has had their orders canceled.
I ordered SE for PS4 from best buy. No issues. My only email about it (from January) said:

We were just informed that the release date for the item listed below has been updated to Thursday, September 17, 2020. You don't need to take any action at this time. We'll keep you posted if anything else changes, and we'll let you know as soon as it's ready. We appreciate your patience, and thanks again for shopping at Best Buy®.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team

Well that stinks. Hope they sort it out because that's definitely a huuuuuge issue.
At this point, between the phone calls and forum chats with corporate (Or lack there of, they won't even respond to me.) I have a hard time having any hope for it.

hi guys, im new here.
Im currently focusing on finishing contracts.
If anyone is interested in completing contracts, add me!
(its in korean, but just copy and past my name)
I've requested the developers to change my name to english but in the meantime yeah..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom