Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm new here. Just registered today but I've been a long time fan of CDPR games. I played the Witcher games and I'm eagerly awaiting Cyberpunk 2077 :)

Welcome Thread

OK, Ladies and Gentlemen. It’s highest time to liven up this board a little bit.First of all, I’d suggest all of us to introduce ourselves here. Some of you are on this board for quite some time, but I think such welcome topic will do us good in getting to know each other. You can also post some photos of yours here - if you wish of course.So, let me start. I’m Daerdin, and I’m a moderator of international part of The Official Witcher Board. It was Dziadu’s crazy idea to put me in such a role, so blame him ;) As maybe some of you know, I’m also the leader of The Witcher Guild at GameSpot. As a private person, I’m a teacher of English in junior high school and of course a big fan of the Witcher. OK, enough of me. Now it’s time for you.Once again welcome to our board and Long Live The Witcher!
Hi. NanaOgg here. (And yes, I really am a grandma as well as a Terry Pratchett fan). Recently purchased two expansions and have run into glitches in 'Blood and Wine'. Tried searching for fixes but all I find are reports- no solutions. Anyone know if they ever fixed them?

Hi all, I am Sandeep. Originally from Kerala, India but now living in Sweden. I had finished Witcher 1 long back and just finished Witcher 2 thanks to Geforce NOW. I logged in to the forums before buying myself the Witcher 3.

i am new to witcher i bought the game 1 year ago but after few missions where i strugled even on easy mode i deleted the game,
Which game did you buy ? Witcher 1, 2 or 3 ? An easy way out would be to attempt the easier side missions first, level up and then attempt the more difficult ones. Also, in Witcher your equipment and preparation matters. Ensure that you are using the correct (steel/silver) sword, chose the correct oil/potion etc. There are tons of guides / walkthroughs out there, I am sure you will breeze through it. Please give it another try.

Hi all, I am Sandeep. Originally from Kerala, India but now living in Sweden. I had finished Witcher 1 long back and just finished Witcher 2 thanks to Geforce NOW. I logged in to the forums before buying myself the Witcher 3.
Welcome! I think you'll love TW3! It's really good! Only one tip. Finish the main quest before starting Blood and WIne.
So what kind of forum is this where you cant make a thread unless you have 10 post????
It's an anti-spambot measure. At one point in the past you could log in and the first 30 theads would all be spam adverts for random places. Trust me, it's better this way.

Sorry for the edgy reply earlier...
W3 combat is all abot dodging. Not like your commen RPG where you can tank up.
If you get suited to hitting the dodgeroll all the time its not that hard anymore

Hey there! My name is %̸̢͚̞̓͋̔m̵͔̦̟͑̚i̵͇̝̿̓̕5̸͉̫͌͛̐͜5̵̢͎͖̀͊͠i̴̞͙̝͆͘͝n̸̙̾̒͘͜g̴̠̦̫̈́͛͠%̵̦͙͎̒̈́!̵̡͍͋͝ẗ̵̘̻́̓͋͜r̸̘̫̺͋̓͛4̴̫͎̟͌̔n̵̡̢͚͑͊͠5̴̼͎͇͌͐͊1̸̢̙̓̓͑a̵̟͓̘͌͑́t̸̢͕̟͆̕i̵̢͙͋̔̒0̵̢͙̓͌͠n̴̼̙̼̈́͘%̵͇̠͉͛̔͋.
I've just registered to say I've found a pretty damn talented guy from Chile named Letharnoc whose music perfectly fits for Cyberpunk 2077 and it would be a shame and disgrace if at least few tracks from his latest album would not be featured in the actual game.
Regards.

Last edited:
Careful now.
It keeps getting delayed apparently. [This shit is wrong, it was only delayed once and has been in dev for an eternity. My bad.]
The delay was till September when we should have been playing it a month ago.
We probably have a LONG wait ahead of us regardless.

Keep the pilot light lit.
Just don't waste too much fuel.

Last edited:
Oh balls he's right.
I'll make an edit to note that the statement is wrong in the original post one moment.

There was another comment too where I mentioned 'Delays' I edited that one for brevity's sake.
Don't need people getting the wrong data.

Last edited:
Oh balls he's right.
I'll make an edit to note that the statement is wrong in the original post one moment.

It's not an uncommon mistake, mostly because of rumours that the game a) got a huge revamp somewhere around 2016 and b) more rumours that they hoped to have it out in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom