Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me I am not able to find any information on the intro loading screen, the one with Geralt and Dandelion
Which intro loading screen with Dandelion and Geralt? Like for which game? I'm not recalling one off the top of my head.

Which intro loading screen with Dandelion and Geralt? Like for which game? I'm not recalling one off the top of my head.

Attachments

• tumblr_4964919b26841e93a055d16d9218e877_519a0b72_1280.jpg
    tumblr_4964919b26841e93a055d16d9218e877_519a0b72_1280.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 64
I could be wrong, but I don't think that's from the games. At least I've never seen it before.

Hello all. New to the forums. I have a question and was instructed to post it here. For the life of me I am not able to find any information on the intro loading screen, the one with Geralt and Dandelion. I would like to save the video as a live wallpaper. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Wallpaper Engine has a lot of great animated Gwent wallpapers. The one you're looking for is listed too. Not sure about the quality, though.

Hi,

The original plan was to register & ask when the new season starts.
Now i have to post 10 times, to create a new Topic.
Or maybe someone here can answer that question, please.

Hey there community and CDPR team!
I am a newbie player in GWENT even though I have had the account with it pretty much since launch if not since beta. I just had no time to sit down and dedicate myself to learning it. I have, however, faced an incredibly hard time learning the game as it's so much more different from any other CCG i have come across, and I would like to share ideas and feelings about the current state of in-game tutorial from a complete noob point of view. I really wanna enjoy the game and learn it, but means of doing so for a complete newbie are extremely limited and. How would you all advise I go about doing it?

Sup everyone, I've been lurking around the forums for quite a while but this is my first post! I really like the community around here!
Welcome! If you have any questions about how the various forum tools work, feel free to ask. Glad to have you here!

Has there been any consideration for a Cyberpunk limited edition Xbox Series X? I was surprised a XOneX version was announced since people will be saving for the new console. There are new controller models to be released as well.

Hello everyone,

On the off chance that no one thought about it, I'd like to ask if we could maybe please have this in the game when it releases, as a radio song in the background or something, since it sort of relates to events back at E3:

It's been a while, but when I restumbled on it again recently, I wondered if it'd been discussed here at all, and I couldn't find any references.

Cheers

So ye,
hey my name is patrik and I like coding and was always into sci-fi stuff. Im really pumped for Cyberpunk2077 and I love forums so here I am! :)

Hello everyone,

On the off chance that no one thought about it, I'd like to ask if we could maybe please have this in the game when it releases, as a radio song in the background or something, since it sort of relates to events back at E3:

It's been a while, but when I restumbled on it again recently, I wondered if it'd been discussed here at all, and I couldn't find any references.

Cheers

While that is infinitely entertaining, I'm not sure it necessarily captures the motif of the game. :D (Still, I can't imagine we'll get all the way through CP2077 without Johnny making some reference to "breathtaking"...)

So ye,
hey my name is patrik and I like coding and was always into sci-fi stuff. Im really pumped for Cyberpunk2077 and I love forums so here I am!

Hey! We found @Barney2077 !

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom