Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings All -

Long time gamer, first time Witcher and loving it so far. Getting stuck in some of the Outskirts quests, and look forward to being able to post my questions. Everyone have fun!
Post automatically merged:

Well, I feel like an idiot. lol. Lost track of where this thread was posted replies all over the place to try and sneak my questions in (sigh.)

So, my biggest question right now is, who are these "influential residents of the Outskirts" I need to talk with in "Of Monsters and Men." I feel like I've run all around the area and spoken with everyone I've met. Still no joy. Any insights would be appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello!

Since I'm new to the forums and can't create a thread to ask my question, perhaps someone here can help me out...

I'm having issues triggering the "Ready for Battle" achievement. I've got dozens of borders, avatars, and titles unlocked. I also have a variety of vanity skins from the premium Journey path as well as from completing several of the leader trees. I've been unable to find any combination of skin / border / avatar / title that will unlock the achievement. Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

Ok, the questions are coming fast and furious now. <g>

Can I get back to the Outskirts once I enter Vizima? I assume so, but I want to be sure as I have unfinished business out here. Thanks!

Found the right thread, sorry for the repost...

How about a quest/narrative writing contest for Cyberpunk 2077? The winner's work is used in future DLC. I'm looking to write for CDPR.

As I mentioned in another thread (someone asked about applying for a writing job), I have applied, though my background is in other media, in addition to writing. I don't do fanfiction. A contest would be a good way to find talent that hasn't been evaluated properly, or that does not have the typical background they hire from.

Hey there lads. :)

I'm here to ask a oddly specific question about cp2077, gotta get those 10 posts first though. :)

Hello! I actually joined this forum back in 2008 (!) but haven't been super-active, so no 10 posts for me yet.

So far it sounds like CP2077 will be everything I hoped for as a follow-up to the extraordinary Witcher 3 -- first-person single-player in a seamless open world. After reading all the FAQs and interviews I could find, though, there's still one question I haven't seen answered yet.

Does the PC version of CP2077 implement the same save anytime, anywhere capability as previous CDPR games? Or will saving be restricted to checkpoints-only as is typical of console games?

Thanks for any info about this!

Hi guys..im newbie here. Im just curious about something. My problem goes like this. Im level 100 and I've attacked a drowner level 85. It says on my player stats fast attack critical damage is 5478 something like that. But then when i swing a sword, damage shown on screen is 12568 something like that. Is there anybody who could explain me about it? Im very much grateful.

Hi! I'm new to The Witcher. I've seen the tv show, read the first 3 books and am now playing The Witcher 1.
My name is Amber and I'm from Oslo, Norway. I'm a librarian and archivist.
I've played pen and papaer rpgs since 1986. I enjoy rpg computer games, too.

Welcome
The 1st witcher I still have some memories.
Once you get to Witcher 3 you will see just how far they had come compared to the 1st that was their 1st game I believe
Enjoy your stay yo

Hi! I am new here!

I came to this forum in search of answers to questions related to the Witcher 3 modding :) As I have been working on two mods for some time I will have to create a separate topic devoted to them.

Take care and have a nice day!

Not at all. There are several users here who have been playing a long time.

What's your question? There's likely already a thread about it I can point you to.

Already got around to it, see here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...cal-question-how-does-v-grab-things.11033015/

I ended up posting it in community over general which was probably not ideal but eh hopefully that won't be an issue.
I'm totally hoping for someone involved with development to chime in. :D

Hello everyone new to the witcher series and forum. I cant start a thread yet but i have a question regarding the game.
I always wanted to play the game but had a bad PC, bough geforce now and finished it 3 days ago (best 120hrs of my life) now i want to use mods for my secound playtrough and i read somewhere if you have installed the game on your pc and modded it can work on geforce now and if you dont have it installed it will never work. Anyone knows about this? I have it installed even though i play it on GFN

Hello everyone. I'm Doyle from Birmingham, Alabama in the United States. Been an RPG fan for the majority of my life and Cyberpunk 2077 has certainly caught my attention. What drew me here was a poll that was already closed lol. The one to see if people would voluntarily participate in Closed Beta for the game and I most certainly would!!

Hello everyone. Dude from Germany here, long time Witcher player and excited about Cyberpunk.

I made an account to ask about a script compiling error when starting Witcher 3 since I'm at my wits end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom