Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I think I've encountered a bug in Gwent today.
I played the Pitfall Trap card, then the opponent played Dandelion: Poet. The Pitfall did not trigger at all. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's suppose to be like this. But it would be good to find out.

Thanks

May the mods be so kind as to create a topic for me?

You can write your post here. Afterwards, a moderator can move it to the correct location.

I played the Pitfall Trap card, then the opponent played Dandelion: Poet. The Pitfall did not trigger at all. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's suppose to be like this. But it would be good to find out.

Pitfall Trap might only trigger when the card is played from hand. I am not sure exactly. Either way, you can always try to report this issue.

Hey All,

New to the Thread, been playing since 3 lanes.

I want to make a suggestion to CD Project Red to have a website or part of an existing website that would have all the card are for download including the premium in like a GIF format, as well as the voice lines of the game so that we can use it to create some cool content.

Recently I wanted to make a funny short where I would use the voice lines from the game, but right now only way I can see of doing it would be to capture ut when playing the card and saving that way.

If there is a site... uhmmmm (ctrl+z)

Greetings people; I'm an informatics student and a proponent of new input and output methods, especially in gaming. I play mostly single-player games and I'm interested in Cyberpunk 2077.

To the input methods: I think the gyroscope on DualShock 4 is underutilised and I hope PlayStation 5 games will use the gyroscope more, especially for aiming.

hi!

been in the GOG forums a little longer but there seems to be more active posting here. call me DC (they/them), i'm 2X years old. i'm from the east coast of the US. i played all the witcher games and have been waiting for cyberpunk since 2012. i love D&D/medieval fantasy style lore but holy halcyon is the genre saturated. i feel like i've had my fill for the moment and really need CP2077 to satisfy that particular cyberpunk imaginative itch.

i have made two board games (a card game and a tabletop game) but haven't had anywhere to do anything with them. autism makes focus difficult bruh. but i really like building progression systems, especially ones that are tied to narrative. i'm trying to learn how to code so i can join/make mods. if that super doesn't work i'd like to just write stories that underlie mods.

Pitfall Trap might only trigger when the card is played from hand. I am not sure exactly. Either way, you can always try to report this issue.

Thanks for the reply. I tried to report the issue twice through the link, unfortunately got "There was a problem while submitting your request" both times. Can this be posted somewhere? Also, to be more clear, the pitfall trap was turned over but nothing happened. I think Dandelion: Poet was also played from hand, not 100% sure.

Thanks for the reply. I tried to report the issue twice through the link, unfortunately got "There was a problem while submitting your request" both times. Can this be posted somewhere? Also, to be more clear, the pitfall trap was turned over but nothing happened. I think Dandelion: Poet was also played from hand, not 100% sure.

That sounds like a bug, alright. As for submitting your request, it's possible the attachment (if any) is too big or not allowed. If it's a screenshot, try to save it as JPG, instead of PNG. Alternatively, you can try a different browser.

Hi there, I'm extremely interested in playing Witcher 3 on the Switch but would prefer to reduce the gore and nudity. Can anyone verify if there is a way to turn off, reduce, or avoid either or both on the Switch?

Thanks in advance for the many judgements on morality sure to come in response to this question. ;-)

Hello!

My Amazon (Brazil) order of the Cyberpunk: Trauma Team comics was canceled today... Any news from that?

Hi, I'm a long time gamer originating from the viking region (sweden) and have been playing since the VIC 20 and ZX Spectrum days. Elite 1 was the game that blew me away the most, and that feeling of complete wide eyed amazement was resurrected only many decades later when I had the chance to play Witcher 3.

I have played and enjoyed all the titles in the series. Also a fan of the Piranha Bytes Gothic series that was among the first to introduce daily NPC routines, which really made the game world come alive.

When not waiting for CP2077 I spend my days helping movie, tv and game studios streamline and scale production and distribution by rearchitecting backends, pipelines and management using my company's cloud platform and services.

Hi there, I'm new to the forums so I can't create a new thread.

I've been playing with some of the new Master Mirror Scoia'tael cards today - in particular, the evolving Eithne card and some of the other new symbiosis / nature cards. Something that is really annoying is that when Eithne evolves, she resets to base power i.e. losing any handbuff effects. I don't think this is a bug, but I think it's an interaction that the devs should consider changing so that when Eithne (or any other evolving cards) evolve in hand, they don't lose any applied buffs. I'm guessing the same probably applies with deck-buffs as well.

Several of the cards that you might well want to play in decks with Eithne (in my case, Freixenet and Circle of Life) provide handbuff, and not being able to put this on her (or in the case of Circle of Life, getting it put on her randomly if you don't get the deathblow) hurts a lot more than you might think.

Hello everyone, playing from the open beta, Nick Psycho1975, from Italy
I just want to reach 10 posts so I can make a suggiostion thread that's stuck in my head for a long time... 1 down, 9 to go :)

Request for a post:-
Cyberpunk Collector's Edition for PC in India
Is there any chance I will be able to get a copy of CP2077 CE for PC in India? I would love to pre-order it, but it is not available on any website in India.

Hello everyone.

I'm Jonathan and I am an artist living in BC, Canada.

I fell in love with the Witcher series through Witcher 3 and quickly delved into the other games and the books. I am also a huge fan of the cyberpunk genre and was introduced to it through books like Neuromancer, movies like Johnny Mnemonic, anime like Ghost in the Shell, and games like Cyberpunk 2020. I was thrilled when I saw the announcement that CDPR was going to take on creating a game based on the world of Cyberpunk. I love Witcher 3 and can see all the hard work that the people at CDPR put into it, and I see that that level of commitment and dedication to creating a great game and story is still a focus with Cyberpunk 2077.

I really don't mind having to wait - as they push back the release date - because I feel it in my gut that the developers are pouring themselves into this game and want to ensure that what they release is a high quality and fun game that they can be proud of having made and seeing others enjoy. So to that, thank you to the developers and everyone else who is working on Cyberpunk 2077 for choosing to hold off on releasing your work too early and dedicating yourselves to ironing out any wrinkles and really making it shine. For the first time in my life, I can actually feel confident enough in a game to justify a pre-order, something I have never done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom