Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I’m afraid that after the last update of Thronebreaker, the game has a lot less gold and wood, so you can not upgrade all points in the workshop and create all cards.

Best

I have a question about using some of the music tracks from the Witcher games in a mod.

The mod consists of some free to use tracks and I wanted to add some music from the Witcher to the pack.
The mod will replace the music tracks in Elder scrolls 2 Daggerfall which is a free game.

Howdy, Pardner!

Hello I have a thread to open in :

Witcher 3 modding.

Title: Redcloth file extraction to OBJ.

I know it is possible to extract redcloth assets and convert them to OBJ\ whatever blender can import?
But i don't know how or what tools are needed.

Been here for a few weeks, but time to finally say Hello!

Long time witcher gamer (1, 2, & 3) and table top player of CP2020. Really looking forward to CP2077 coming out, like obsessed. The closest I've ever seen to what you are creating is the table top game eclipse phase; even more than the cp2020 source materials. Ethics & Compliance officer/investigator in real life, but prefer the gaming side of things. Cheers!

+1 Streetcred

Been here for a few weeks, but time to finally say Hello!

Long time witcher gamer (1, 2, & 3) and table top player of CP2020. Really looking forward to CP2077 coming out, like obsessed. The closest I've ever seen to what you are creating is the table top game eclipse phase; even more than the cp2020 source materials. Ethics & Compliance officer/investigator in real life, but prefer the gaming side of things. Cheers!

Yeah I was so excited when I heard 2077 was gonna be a game in 2012. It's what got me into the Witcher Franchise in the first place. Wanted to check out the devs making Cyberpunk. Apparently I was impressed. lol

Hello, I want to open thread in W3 Mod Forum

Title: Changing W3 and DLC logos
So, I want to change W3 title and expansions logos in the main menu and throughout the game.
I extracted two dds files from panel_ingamemenu.redsfw (to be more specific it's _i1.dds with B&W logo and _i10d.dds with W3 logo). I successfully updated .redswf with my custom images and I can see changes in the main menu (https://img.hurtom.com/i/2020/07/Desktop-Screenshot-2020.07.23---23.38.59.23.jpg)
But I still can see that B&W logo in the quest tab isn't changed (https://img.hurtom.com/i/2020/07/Desktop-Screenshot-2020.07.24---00.29.42.67.png). I assume that this particular logo is taken from another file and I'm having a hard time finding it.
I hope that someone can help me to solve this issue.

Greetings -

I've had Witcher 2 crash a few times today. Whether I select a new game or a previously saved one, it loads to the splash screen and then dumps me back into Windows.

I'm reinstalling it now, but any ideas what's going on? Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom