Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, Greetings!!

I'm here because I'm stuck in a part of Witcher 1 - Quest: Lock and Key; phase A Plan.

I've already taken the seeing stone to Declan, who sent me to see Triss, and she marked in my map the location of Radovid. I spoke with him, and now nothing happens anymore. If I go to Declan, he only says "-Yes..." with already taken options to click. The same happens with Triss and Radovid. I do not know what I should do. My quest log says:

Lock and Key - A Plan:

I need to get back to the banquet in a while to see what Triss and Leuvaarden agreed on. I should get back to the banquet and speak with Triss or Leuvaarden.

All the King's Men - Radovid of Redania:

I met Radovid himself. He is deeply involved in the schemes afoot in Vizima, knows everything about the forged edicts and seems very interested in Princess Adda. And, of course, he rules neighboring Redania. In some way, I've learned too much. Dealing with kings is never wise. I'll never get Salamandra this way. I won't risk meddling in the matters of monarchs.

As I'm new on the forum, I could not post this in the Witchers 1 specific forum. So, if anyone could help me here, I will be very thankful!

I don't find any Cyberpunk 2077 support emails or other forms on the website. I need help... I bought a Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition XBOX and I used my live account to get my copy of Cyberpunk 2077 but recently my house partially burned down. So I lost my XBOX. Can I use a PC to play that game with my live account? Or I lost the game with my XBOX? I cannot afford to buy a new XBOX.

I don't find any Cyberpunk 2077 support emails or other forms on the website. I need help... I bought a Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition XBOX and I used my live account to get my copy of Cyberpunk 2077 but recently my house partially burned down. So I lost my XBOX. Can I use a PC to play that game with my live account? Or I lost the game with my XBOX? I cannot afford to buy a new XBOX.
Dang, that really Sucks! So sorry to hear that, must be really hard starting over in a lot of ways. Can't do anything to help, but man I hope they can work something out for you. Good luck!

it hasn't been confirmed whether or not CP2077 is an Xbox Play Anywhere title. I'd say watch for that information specifically. I'm sorry for your property damages but I'm glad you still have your life!

Well, they said if we buy the game once we can play it everywhere...
currently only confirmed between Xbox console generations, not between Microsoft platforms. but i'd be genuinely shocked if it wasn't the case CP2077 purchased on Live isn't a Play Anywhere (consoles & Windows) title

Well, I looked it up. I asked Microsoft and they said Cyberpunk is not a "Play Anywhere" title. The original release date was April and if Microsoft did not bother to register this third party game as PA back then it probably won't change in the future... What a huge waste of money. I am greatly disappointed in CDPR.

I am greatly disappointed in CDPR.

It's not CDPR's fault, though. In any case, you still have various options. Most retailers allow you to cancel your pre-order. Some are even accommodating that you can switch between the Xbox and PC version. They don't switch the whole limited edition, but just take out the base game. Finally, limited editions (of popular games) usually do not lose their value. This means you can always just sell it and don't lose any money. Things will work out fine, one way or the other.

Hi Huseyin!

Sorry, the way you introduced yourself reminded me of some of those group meetings you see on tv...

"Hi everybody, my name is Michael, and its been 0.0.0 Days, hours, and minutes sober from looking for Cyberpunk or Witcher updates..."

Greetings All -

I'm not sure what happened, but I now have a new element in my HUD. It's a long bar, similar to the vitality bar, with a portion on the right filled with a sickly green and ending with a lightning bolt in a circle. Any idea what this signifies?

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Rick

Thanks for the quick reply, Draconifors. I'm playing Witcher 2, and I found it that's the Adrenaline indicator. All good now. :)

Hi there! I love card games and I'm very sorry it took me so long to find this one. I've fallen in love with the artwork and I'm a big fan of the cards connected by stories. (I like my deck telling me a story and I like reading stories in other decks.) I think you guys are doing a great job and wanted to let you know it.

Dear Santa Devs,
For Xmas this year could Skellige and Monsters get more female skins? Not like token generic pirate girl#2 and Elvira clone, but strong and fierce ones like The Three Crones or a big, Svalblod Priestess. I LOVE the Syndicate female skin, I'm just not very good with the deck.
(Ayy - in that vein, how about some more Whoreson/Freakshow story and cards? With a name like Whoreson, you'd think they'd be able to wiggle into other decks, eh? Eh?)
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Thanks, everyone!
die Honigbiene

Hey everyone,
So I am new here. Kind of new to the Witcher universe, but as an RPG gamer it was time to visit this universe as well. To be honest...wow, can't remember other game which made me so attached to its characters, well I have been but not to that extent, you know. Anyway since I am new and can't make my own threads yet, I would ask my question here, because I couldn't find info.
So I want to try to make a simple mod for the witcher 3, but can I play the game after I uncooked the files and while the files are uncooked since I am not sure how much time the mod will take me (that's if I manage to make the mod lol)? Are the uncooked files like a copy of the game but unarchived?

Hi,

I've encountered an issue and haven't found any post about it @ this forum and I thought it's worth mentioning it, maybe other ppl know about it:

Playing as Nilfgaard vs Monsters

Monsters have on melee row "Nithral" (left side) and Adda: Striga (right side)
Drop carcass with Nilfgaard between them
On Monsters turn play the card "Wild Hunt Bruiser" between the carcass and "Nithral"
Play "Fangs of the Empire" to finish them off -- which I couldn't do ( I had both "Fangs of the Empire"

If in the near future should I encounter this again, will take screenshots with detailed cards played, e.t.c

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom