Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a loyal Gwent player since open beta, and have invested nearly 1000 hours and over $1200 dollars on my account. Now, simply because the account has been logged on the Chinese version, it has been permanently locked to Chinese server.I have been living in the US for 9 years now and has no plan on returning to China any time soon. This means I effectively lost my account since I cannot access the Chinese server here in US. I tried to contact costumer support but all I've got were excuses. I demand a better solution than simply telling me "it cannot be done."

I have been a loyal Gwent player since open beta, and have invested nearly 1000 hours and over $1200 dollars on my account. Now, simply because the account has been logged on the Chinese version, it has been permanently locked to Chinese server.I have been living in the US for 9 years now and has no plan on returning to China any time soon. This means I effectively lost my account since I cannot access the Chinese server here in US. I tried to contact costumer support but all I've got were excuses. I demand a better solution than simply telling me "it cannot be done."

Omg... indeed something has to be done... so much time and money invested, it's not even funny.
I hope you get a favorable answer soon mate, good luck !

Hi, I wanna be a professional Gwent Player. Might even stream when able.
I wanted to report a bug with the card Adalbertus Kalkstein and was made to jump through these hoops. I wanna be a big boy, so I will need to post 9 more times, to earn some trust I gather.
Wow, this thing does not believe I am not a robot after it agreed the first 3 times. What a system.
Post automatically merged:

Omg... indeed something has to be done... so much time and money invested, it's not even funny.
Sucks. Considering this game has been around long enough for you to put so much time into it, I really hope they take that 1200$, lol, and invest it in a better service platform for people like you. GL.
How did you spend 1200$ by the way? Do you have all the cards at least? You must have everything I gather. All that time and money...

Hi there! I love card games and I'm very sorry it took me so long to find this one. I've fallen in love with the artwork and I'm a big fan of the cards connected by stories. (I like my deck telling me a story and I like reading stories in other decks.) I think you guys are doing a great job and wanted to let you know it.

Dear Santa Devs,
For Xmas this year could Skellige and Monsters get more female skins? Not like token generic pirate girl#2 and Elvira clone, but strong and fierce ones like The Three Crones or a big, Svalblod Priestess. I LOVE the Syndicate female skin, I'm just not very good with the deck.
(Ayy - in that vein, how about some more Whoreson/Freakshow story and cards? With a name like Whoreson, you'd think they'd be able to wiggle into other decks, eh? Eh?)
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Thanks, everyone!
die Honigbiene
I really love animating cards and animated cards. Of course, the commons are easiest and safest to animate, no more than 20 dust lost eventually, but the story which emerges from the frame is just amazing on some cards. Some cards are kinda lame, with just some wavy thing going on after a swoop, but, they can't all be great.
OK, question, how is it that The Crones are even female to you. They are disgusting, lol, plus, many monsters could be female, you don't know lol. K. As far as more female skins, I'm down. I'm glad they made the 2 discard females in Skellige much more playable with the PCost reductions, but I feel Skellige has plenny females. I wish for more Northern Realms females, and useful ones too. Besides the new one this set, only the 4PC and 2 of the 5PC ones don't look agonized. And only the charge a turn giver is most viable, IMO.
As for the Syndicate decks, try using the 6PC Townsfolk. Like many of the 6PC costed bronze cards, it represents the main theme of the faction. The new one too. I will agree that Syndicate has by far the most underpowered cards. Useful only in certain situations, needing coins for fees and such. But I've had 130+ points at the end of round 3 vs. monsters that got super low value for their removal because of Azar. The townsfolk were 20+. Bincy 30+.
Enjoy the game. I have to say that the whole Provision Cost system is really a very welcome change to the mana cost system. I'm tired of the kind of draws you need in those games compared to this one. This game has a lot more skill connected to sequencing and redrawing cards. I hope I enjoy it still after I take it supper seriously.

Me 2. This might be my 3rd, lol. You just can't go crazy yelling about whatever just happened, I guess. You gotta build trust. How many are you on rn? :)
I really wish I could open a thread without 10 necessary posts. Hi, I am new here :D

Hi, you can write your post here. Afterward, a moderator can move it to the correct location.
Hi, I wanted to tell you guys about a bug with Adalbertus Kalkstein. After purifying an Ally he cannot continue doing so, neither can you use another ability or do anything other than ending the turn. If he survives to the next turn, after purifying and Ally you still can't unselect him normally or do anything else afterwards, except to select a card in hand to play for the turn and return it to hand. That deselects him. But nod being able to use him multiple times the turn you play him or do anything else after is really annoying. What can you say about that?

Last edited:

Thanks. I have been buying kegs ever since the very beginning of this game. Now, it has been weeks since I first raised this question to them but SO FAR nothing positive has happened. I feel extremely mistreated and all of my efforts and money gone down in drain...

Hi.My name is Emrah.i am from Turkey.I love everything about witcher universe.I bought every witcher game and played again again and again.Now i play gwent,i really enjoy but i want to something from cdproject red.I want to buy something in gwent but its too expensive everything.I know for europe and other country can buy everything its not too much but i live in Turkey and everythings are so expensive especially buy something with euro.Maybe you can do something about that.I hope i could explain my problem.Thanks

Greetings -

Stuck on the Gargoyle Contract in TW2 and would appreciate any help. I did not do the first rune room when I came into Loc Muinne with Iorveth because ... one of the guides said I could get it later and to press on. Well, the first room is inaccessible from the market and I'm running around trying to get to it any other way I can. Any ideas? TIA.

More info - I may have killed a Temerian guard inadvertently, which is preventing me from going through their camp to the door that would take me directly to the area. Is there any other way back, or should I just accept that I can't get this done?

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!

Last edited:
mainly Cyberpunk 2077

Understandable. My friend was teasing me the other day that CDPR sets the basis for when I upgrade my computer hardware. Last time I upgraded everything was so that I could play The Witcher 3 at high graphics and without stutter, this time its CP 2077. :shrug:

Hello, my name is Eugene.

As a fan of The Witcher 2/3, I look forward to continuing the series and suggest that we consider a new idea. It consists in the fact that Nimue and Condwiramursu can be made the main characters. Nimua reads books and looks at pictures, decides what kind of dream Condwiramursa will dream about. Further, depending on the choice of sleep, you need to complete the quest as the main character of the dream. Depending on the results of the quests and the sequence of dreams, there may be a large number of non-linear endings.

Hey everyone,
So I am new here. Kind of new to the Witcher universe, but as an RPG gamer it was time to visit this universe as well. To be honest...wow, can't remember other game which made me so attached to its characters, well I have been but not to that extent, you know. Anyway since I am new and can't make my own threads yet, I would ask my question here, because I couldn't find info.
So I want to try to make a simple mod for the witcher 3, but can I play the game after I uncooked the files and while the files are uncooked since I am not sure how much time the mod will take me (that's if I manage to make the mod lol)? Are the uncooked files like a copy of the game but unarchived?

Hello! If interested in the basics of modding, there is a wealth of information to be found here:

(Don't hold me to this, but I believe the files need to be cooked in order to work properly.)

I am several weeks (months?) late posting here. I am from the USA, currently New York City, but moving away as "Hitting the heart of it in Old New York", as Frank would sing, is just not happening during the pandemic. I am fond of a lot of Science Fiction and Fantasy books and games originating east of the Elbe, having been a longtime fan of Stanislaw Lem, Karel Čapek, the Strugatsky brothers, Dmitry Glukhovsky, the Metro and STALKER game series. I would welcome suggestions about others I don't know about, by the way.

Of course, this also includes the Witcher books and games. I prefer Gwent to a lot of other CCGs for a number of reasons. First of all, the artwork is very consistently quite good, and the themes are a lot less hokey and more mature than a lot of competitors. The gameplay is interesting (even if the damn Nilfies seem to always disrupt my cunning plans), Finally, even though players that dump a lot of cash into the game have an advantage over more frugal players, the advantage is not nearly overwhelming as in other games I have played.

Hello! I hail from Oklahoma. Wish everyone well during this time of Covid-19. I still have to work since I am employee at a pharmacy store. I am grateful that I have been able to work this whole time. I hope that the many who are not employed are able to fine their footing and get their lives in order soon.

Hello! My name is Andrew. I'm 27 years old. I'm from the city of Norwood. Now I am looking for a job in the field of education. I liked my math class at school... I have registered on the forum for the first time in my life.The work from CD PROJEKT RED employees is amazing. Details of the game, the attitude of developers to players at the highest level. I believe in Cyberpunk 2077!:love::love:

Hello!
I love The Witcher 3 and recently got all achievements, which reignited the spark and made me want to replay the game. I'm also interested in trying my hand at modding again, but keeping it slow while I try to derust.
Really excited to play Cyberpunk and on a quest to get ready for it, currently reading Neuromancer.
In general, I'm studying 3D environment art and a bit of game dev with Unreal. I've created a simple 3D renderer before and expect to get back into engine development soon.

Last edited:
Hello

I'm the creator of the website Cyberpunk 2021 created originally in 1997 or 98 by Eric B. (he doesn't want his name associated with it anymore...) and taken over by me since 2005.

Don't hesitate to send me an email if you have any doubts about what I'm saying.

A bit late posting/intro'ing myself.
Token Irishman, been playing RPG's since the time of the Commodore 64 and ZX spectrum (16k version, I wasnt posh with a 48k version) - if that doesnt date me to you all, I'm 50 (well in 2 days) going on 17 and make no apologies for my love of gaming and take great pleasure in introducing my nephews and occasional niece into the joys of gaming and the need for daddys credit card to feed their habit.
Avid reader (fantasy - surprise surprise). Been asked several times "why dont you play Halo/MGS/Spec ops etc - the answer - they dont have big pointy metal implements with which to inflict copious amounts of hurt....or magic....or monsters, and so I happily landed in the world of Gwent

Hi there, I'm not that new on the game but I'm quite new on the forums and I would very like to create a topic on the english forums (I can in the french one somehow) to reach a maximum of people but I must post 10 times and I don't wanna post crap just for that so I'd would like the moderators to create a topic for me, like said in welcome message.

Hi there, I'm not that new on the game but I'm quite new on the forums and I would very like to create a topic on the english forums (I can in the french one somehow) to reach a maximum of people but I must post 10 times and I don't wanna post crap just for that so I'd would like the moderators to create a topic for me, like said in welcome message.

Post the content here (with your preffered topic title, preferably) and a moderator will create a new topic for you where appropiate.

Hello there, I'm Женя, All I wanted to do was make a few suggestions/statements about gwint, I didn't know there were restrictions on It. First of all, the seasonal mode of Draconis kills phones. Secondly-the Mahakam forge could give 1 armor to machines (in fact, only three), and perhaps constructs for live armor, but not necessarily. And third-the maps constantly mention belonging to (as I understand it) the region (by the type of Dimun or Redania). And I think this is the perfect field for entering new mechanics, because some heroes have this region specified in their names. This could work by the type of relationship. Ah and on small things: add please contract on collection all Zoltan's. (Sorry for the Google translator))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom