Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! New to the community! Longtime RTalsorian Cyberpunk and FASA Shadowrun fan, looking forward to CDPR's Cyberpunk 2077 release with an enthusiasm that borders on insanity.

Joined here in part to look for some help with a Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition pre-order that Best Buy (USA) autocancelled because they didn't update their systems properly when the release date slipped, and not getting any help from the retailer to reverse the error in their site automation.

Thank you!

Hello! I'm from the US. Long time can of the Witcher. Been playing Gwent for some time now only to just now realize there was a forum, so of course I had to join. Glad to be a part of the community and looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say about the Witcher world.

Hi all, great to be here I love CD Projekt Red! quick question though. Will mouse and keyboard support be available for Cyber punk 2077 on Xbox?

Not sure if XBox has ever had "official" support for M+K, but I got it working on an XBox 360 using 3rd party stuff. It should be doable.

Hi!
I'm René from Italy! Can't wait for Cyberpunk :eek:... In the meantime I come here to make some noise :mad:

Welcome! Make some noise!

Hi!
I'm René from Italy! Can't wait for Cyberpunk :eek:... In the meantime I come here to make some noise :mad:
Hi all, great to be here I love CD Projekt Red! quick question though. Will mouse and keyboard support be available for Cyber punk 2077 on Xbox?
Hello! I'm from the US. Long time can of the Witcher. Been playing Gwent for some time now only to just now realize there was a forum, so of course I had to join. Glad to be a part of the community and looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say about the Witcher world.
Welcome all!

Hey everyone.
I hardly buy physical copies of games, but for Cyberpunk 2077, i was quite looking forward to try to get a physical copy. Though, I am having trouble finding a way to get a retail PC version of the pre-order as I live in Lithuania. UK stores don't send abroad and other countries store, from what i noticed, have the physical copy in their own language (English version is what i am looking for).

I would probably just order it from Poland, but the physical will probably be in polish. Any suggestions that could help?

Hm. Gwent is free-to-play, so that would not be part of the giveaway...

I'd contact CDPR and see if they know more about the Alienware offer. Would make more sense if it was for kegs or something. Maybe Thronebreaker?
They were starter kegs for Gwent and specifically Gwent. You get the keys from here.

Even the receipt doesn't show any other item in my screenshot (and yes, I know Gwent is F2P. I've had it since it was in beta, hence the weirdness). Doesn't show Gwent was included in the receipt (as I obviously already have it). Nothing else. I guess I'll redirect this to CDPR at some point.

EDIT: FWIW, there's another keg set I got, which presumably should only be a keg set. Same look as the first one on the redeem page telling me to "select 2 items" like there's something extra in it to duplicate the confusion.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my name is Francisco Pereira and I live in Portugal.

I love CD Project RED and I love Witcher games ... and I believe I will love Cyberpunk
I'm here on the forum because I would love to ask CD Project RED for something and I think it's possible for them to do it. I speak on my behalf but I also speak on behalf of the Portuguese players
i would like to create a topic on this subject if it is possible of course

best regards

Hello everyone, my name is Francisco Pereira and I live in Portugal.

I love CD Project RED and I love Witcher games ... and I believe I will love Cyberpunk
I'm here on the forum because I would love to ask CD Project RED for something and I think it's possible for them to do it. I speak on my behalf but I also speak on behalf of the Portuguese players
i would like to create a topic on this subject if it is possible of course

best regards

i want to report a malfuctioning Symdicate card but can't post a thread !

Welcome! You may post your topics here, then flag any of the moderators like so:
@Francisco24
@Golden.M

We can then move your post to a new thread or an existing discussion if one is already ongoing.

Unpopular opinion-
Geralt : Yrden
is maybe the cheapest move in the game when saved for last round, last card. I get that I'm whining because I've definitely lost games to this card. But last round, last card.... ugh! It's just a reset to what could've amounted to a good game, even if I lose.
Anyways, Just a little rant, and I know that it exists so I should prepare myself to see it. :coolstory::coolstory:no worries:D

Last edited:
Hey, my name is Tyler. I am from Florida in the United States. I am excited for Cyberpunk 2077 like many of us here. I play other games, but at the moment, my most highly-anticipated game is definitely Cyberpunk 2077. I like to meet new people and make new friends, so I decided to pop my nose into this forum. Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Cyberpunk dropped off my radar about a month ago when I learned they are not shipping physical installation media on PC. I'm fully aware of (and opposed to) the trend toward digital only but if CD Projekt Red can make discs for console, they can do so for PC or drop the price by however much they're saving by not doing so. I'll buy Cyberpunk eventually but not until it drops to at least half the asking price on Steam or GOG. No amount of Keanu Reeves will change that.

Assuming a 70 GB install, a dual layer DVD can hold 8.5 GB which would require 8-9 discs and cost less than $0.50 per disc. Admittedly, that's a lot of discs and there would be extra cost involved in a case that could hold them. A dual layer Blu-ray can hold 50 GB which would only require just TWO discs and each costing less than $1.80. And a 128 GB USB Flash Drive could handle the entire install for less than $20.00. (Prices are in US dollars and based on NewEgg and Amazon.) A publisher could easily push the price per disc/drive lower.

While you can argue that most PCs no longer have DVD or BR drives, you cannot claim they don't have at least one USB 3.0 port. I may be in the minority but based on what I've seen in various forums, there are a number of people that would pay $10-15 more for physical installation media.

I would appreciate it if the moderators could forward this message to the people who made the decision at CD Projekt Red not to include physical installation media for PC customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom