Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i totally missed this thread! I'm still new *waves*.
I'm Mouse, i live in Australia, but originally from Poland. Nice to see members from both countries, although not too many Aussies. Not a lot to say about me...by day i'm a sales rep for a brick manufacturing company, and by night... well... i sleep! :p
I've always been around horses, been riding for a long time, and i have a horse of my own. So guess what i'll be doing most of in W3? ;)

I knew about The Witcher for a long time, before i gave in and bought W2 on Steam at one of their sales last year (i think), and i bless the day i did that! One of the best games i've ever played, and having come from Assassin's Creed and Ubi's bullshit, it was just amazing to play something that actually worked, made by people who give a damn, and looked so utterly gorgeous.
Looking very much forward to W3, i hope it'll be as epic as it seems to be at this stage.

A @Mouse.... hhhmmmmmm Welcome! We enjoy your stay here, we are very playful :p

Danger, danger. My Witcher sense detects an imminent rupture of space-time continuum and a probable implosion and/or collapse of reality as we know it. Brace yourselves and bring the vodka!

Hi, names Cabbagemonster but most people call me Pong, an old friend of ReptilePZ that he coaxed in to joining.

I'm from Sweden and i enjoy playing games, drinking beer and good music. Not much else to say. :)

@cabbagemonster Hey, Pong, glad to see you've decided to join the forum, hope you have a good time! I see you've already visited the Hairy Bear Inn for your beer, you can go here to discuss games and here to share some of that good music you say you enjoy.

Hey, I've had an account for a while but I completely forgot about it. Figured I'd make my first post here!

I'm mr-bluemike, and I'm a kid from Scotland who is anxiously awaiting his first year in uni (course is for Computer Science). I got introduced to the Witcher series with the first Witcher game, after which I immediately bought the second one. I've yet to read the stories and I'll be sure to get that done before the summer's over.

So yeah, I'm not the most seasoned fan of the Witcher universe, but I hope I'll be welcome here. :)

Hey, I've had an account for a while but I completely forgot about it. Figured I'd make my first post here!

I'm mr-bluemike, and I'm a kid from Scotland who is anxiously awaiting his first year in uni (course is for Computer Science). I got introduced to the Witcher series with the first Witcher game, after which I immediately bought the second one. I've yet to read the stories and I'll be sure to get that done before the summer's over.

So yeah, I'm not the most seasoned fan of the Witcher universe, but I hope I'll be welcome here. :)
Welcome to the witcher-cave! :p

Its always nice to see new faces here as well as some old one welcome young and not so young Witchers :gathering:

Nice! I like how you try to avoid the term old in your sentence. You're smart enough to know the danger it implies ....

Last edited:
Hi all, can't believe I missed this thread lol.

Anyway, I'm BigMank and I'm Australian. Started the series with the Witcher 2, then played the Witcher and finally read the books. This series has easily become my favourite with the Witcher 2 being my all-time favourite game.

I eagerly await the Witcher 3 which I have no doubt will be a legendary gaming experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom