Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, it's my turn... :)I'm from Germany, my real name is Biggie (f), started gaming with Duke Nukem3D :D and settled down in rpg. Im a staff writer and mod @http://diablo2.ingame.de/index.php and staff writer @http://www.ingame.de/ (rpg, mmo, adventure), did already some coverages of The Witcher and get the feeling, it's the only game so far that I want to try instead of giving merely news on developement etc.

Welcome aboard :)Is it just me, or is your nickname somehow similar to 'Peterisilie', which - as I remember well - means 'parsley' in German?

Hi Petra_Silie welcome here this is a nice forum and the ppl here have been helpful to me.Hope you like it here as I do

Can't complain so far @DaerdinYou are a sort of Einstein? ;)Parsley = Petersilie in German is perfectly right. My nick is a sort of play with words in German.Peter is a German forename malePetra is a German forenname femaleSo Petra is actually Peter_Silie's sister :D

Ich bin kein Einstein ;) Ich spreche ein bißchen Deutsch und darum habe ich über dein Nick gewußt. Ich heiße Peter deshalb ich habe nicht vergessen was "Petersilie" bedeutet.Sorry for any mistakes. I haven't used German for a very long time.

Hi! I'm Oleg, better known as Maegnar on the net as well as in RPG circles.I'm from Lithuania, currently studying as a manager in unversity of ISM.I'm a big fan of LOTR, Witcher, FF and World of Darkness.

That's just a quote by a parrot Fieldmarshal Duda in russian translation :)If you find it offensive, I might consider changing it :)

i'm Berit and come from germany. my english ist not the best, but i hope the most will understand me ;)since i've seen for two years the pesentation of the witcher at the GC in Leipzig i'm a fan of the game. :)my favorit games are Gothic 1 and all parts of Thief. Mostly i played action adventures.

Hi !Toni from Vienna. Well, I must admit that I'm not such an RPG fan and did dislike the fighting on the AuoraEngine e.g. in JadeEmpire. What I'm really interested in Witcher was the info about different story-endings, choices influencing the future, the flashback system and the fact that it's based off the work a known and established writer. And I think that the eastern game developers show great promise (serious sam, mafia, stalker are all expamples of high quality work from the "former" east). So I hope you can win me over completley into the world of the witcher. Winter cannot come soon enough.

Hello everyone. I have to confess that this is the first time I have ever posted on any site (I’m usually one of the people lurking in the shadows). I’ve also had my eye on The Witcher for the past year or two and I am SO excited that it’s near release. I live in the United States and am curious what editing, if any, will be done to the game for this market. Hopefully nothing…..I was never a big gamer in high school (think Legend of Zelda) but then one day I saw my brother playing Knights of the Old Republic and was shocked at the high quality images. Since then I’ve become a fan of RPGs but relatively picky on which ones I’ll play. I heard about Witcher while “lurking” on a KOTOR forum and decided to check it out. Needless to say I’ve kept watch ever since.

Wellcome Sherman hope you like it here well Im a old gamer form way back when LOL When this was all done on pen a paper.and if you liked KOTOR Im sure you going to love the Witcher.There is a lot of realy good info here on the Witcher

Welcome to our community Sherman!Seeker hopes you'll like it here. Well I have to say I disagree. I'm sure you'll like it here ;D

Hi there, I'm Abi (short for Abigail) from Southern California, that vast, inhospitable desert tempered only by proximity to the Pacific Ocean. ;) I've been writing a novel (Fantasy, of course) since I got my BA a couple years back, but am putting it on hold to look for a job where I can be around people: writing is too lonely for me. *sigh*A PC game fan all my short life, I discovered 'The Witcher' through GameSpot. Some of you know me from the Guild there, so a special 'Hi!' to all of you, and thanks to Daerdin for inviting me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom