Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!You can call me Cassandra, it's like my second name!Well, playing RPGs helps me breath, continue living in this world, be myself, express my dreaming mania, stay logical and not get insane... That's only some of the reasons! ;DMy favorite game is Gothic, and i think i will love The Witcher.I prefer magic in RPGs, but i 've never said no to a good sword. I also like alchemists. I usually create a neutral character, i don't like very much the "good" guys, it's not me, and the "bad"...it's exaggerate. That's all, i hope we 'll know each other better with the time.

Hi all If this thread is right it would seem I'm the first Australian here.I've been following this game for a while now, I'm excited about it for a number of reasons mainly setting and character. As for other interests: The Dune novels (where the name is from), Star Wars, Firefly, Doctor Who. As for games my particular favourites have been Ground Control, Mechwarrior, Crimson Skies (PC). and Spyro the Dragon (please don't laugh).

Hi there!I see there are not much Russians here... So, it'll be one more ;)I am from Moscow, I'm a great fan of Sapkowski's books and waiting for "The Witcher" game for a long time... very long :)

Just wanted to wellcome all the new members here your going to love it hereeven if you have not read the books of the TW you can find some grate info here on the TW ;)

Welcome Thunder
I'll appreciate your opinion in this thread ;)

Hello all you Witchers....Just thought I'd say hello. I am new to Witcher and the Witcher world but that doesn't stop me from being hooked. I am tired of all these clear cut fantasy games (and books), perhaps it time to blur the edges alittle. Hopefully thats where the Witcher will come in.Its good to be grey....down with Black and White!!!!! ;D

Welcome to our team! ( as you can see, i 'm fresh new here too, but... :D).Nice, we shall be hundreds some day!I see you like this game already! So am i, i hope it will be as great as we expect, my friend.

Hi everyone!Here's another German. :)Uhm, well... I never know what to say in such introductions...I'm 25 years old and studying Japanese, English and German at university. I hope I can graduate next year and maybe get a job as a German teacher in Japan.I like nature, animals and Wolverine (from X-Men). *lol* About games... I like Diablo 2 and Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and I'm looking forward to Starcraft II (besides the Witcher, of course!). - And I still gotta finish NWN2, last time I played (a few months ago by now) I saved kinda in the middle of a fight... I knew it was a bad idea to stop there...

Wellcome Flaming_Star btw Im a X-man fan too lol but I like the old ones myself from the comic books LOL now Im done dating myself LOL

Hi everyone!I'm Sagon, my real name is Katinka. I'm from the Netherlands, just like Viktor. Unfortunately, I'm still in school. In my spare time I love to read (though I haven't read the books yet) and of course, game. My favourite genre is RPG, favourite games are Gothic and Oblivion. I'm looking forward to The Witcher, of course! I'm very excited and almost sure I'll absolutely love it! And that is the reason why I came here ;D. If you have any questions feel free to ask them ;)

wooow South Africa.... the spirits of The Witcher gather the entire globe 8) Welcome :) You did a nice comment in the dev's thread btw

Welcome all !I'm a young 17 year old french.I just discover the witcher game thank to a nice article from jeuxvideo.com wich consider the Witcher like one of the great game of this end 2007.I immediately devoured the website, all the video, artworks and so one ... And now, it's the official forum's time :D

Seeker said:
Just want to say Welcome to you all I know you will fit right in ;)
Ladies and gentelmen, we give you Seeker! The official unofficial greeter of the Witcher forums! ;DI am relatively new here myself, but welcome to all those that I did not "welcome" personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom