Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrStrange said:
DrStrange said:
Just want to say Welcome to you all I know you will fit right in ;)
Ladies and gentelmen, we give you Seeker! The official unofficial greeter of the Witcher forums! ;DI am relatively new here myself, but welcome to all those that I did not "welcome" personally.
Is that like Lord hight underlink? LMAO.well Im still a Newbie here myself but its nice seeing new ppl here and I think it nice to welcome them besides keep me from Just Lurking LOL

Hello everyone! I'm Anna from Germany. I'm learning "Game Art & Animation" at Games Academy in Berlin since one year. I like RPGs, but there has been few progress in this genre. Always Elves, Orks, Goblins... It seems that The Witcher will be refreshing :)

hey... someone from Germany, welcome AnTi
And also welcome to all others who hit the stage inbetween

servus! new zealander living in oberbayern (germany) for a bit, saw the latest info on the witcher from pc.ign.com and decided to check it out because i was bored.well what can i say, from then on i was hooked and have been all over the web trying to get info etc.couldn't believe there was no english translation for books with such a reputation but i guess i can wait haha, although ive already ordered the Last Wish. guess im hooked! its been a long time coming actually, unfortunately i am quite picky with fantasy/sci-fi but the witcher seems to be right up my alley. will have to wait until i get back to NZ in jan though before i can play it, but im sure it will be worth the wait. ;Dim just pleased i found out about it now, with release around the corner and haven't had to wait since 2004!

Hello everyone!I'm Susanna from Finland. I'm 22, been playing games almost whole my life, mainly RPG's.Yup I guess that's it. ;D I suck at introducing myself

DarkAngel said:
Hello everyone!I'm Susanna from Finland. I'm 22, been playing games almost whole my life, mainly RPG's.Yup I guess that's it. ;D I suck at introducing myself
From Finland, eh? They make good rifles ;) (I have a Tikka T3 stainless).Welcome to the forum!

Finland is famous for its rifles and guns? I always thought it were trolls. I don't mean those trolls who hunt boards, etc. ;D but those trolls who inhabted the Finish woods in mythic legends ^..^welcome on board, DarkAngel

Greetings all.I am Blake from Kansas in the States. I am 22 years old and am currently studying journalism with an emphasis in Strategic Communications. I will graduate in two semesters (May '08). This will probably be the first game of its type for me as my extent with RPGs has been pretty much limited to WoW and the Diablo series. The Legend of Zelda series is obviously my favorite and I am a proud owner of a Wii. I am eagerly awaiting Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning from EA Mythic, set for a Q1 2008 release. I need something to do in between though, and that something is going to be The Witcher!

Link006 said:
Greetings all.I am eagerly awaiting Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning from EA Mythic, set for a Q1 2008 release.
Same here Blake...I do not have much experience with the Warhammer games though, but I am a fan of the Mathius Thulman (Witch Hunter) stories/books...I cannot wait to burn some heretics! ;DWelcome to the forum, by the way...

Thanks!I actually have no Warhammer experience at all. I'm going for the game because I like the way they are developing the mechanics for it AND because it is NOT like WoW.... nothing wrong with WoW... I played it for the longest amount of time I've ever played one game... but I'm ready for something different... namely PvP action!!My Regiment (Guilds in WAR) is rolling Destruction... you?

Sorry but i cant say my name i am fifteen years old and i am from Portugal i play many games as fallout diablo and other rpg games and hi

Hello! How the fuck are ya?! I've been a lurker on this forum for a little while and I just joined recently because this place is awesome. From what I've seen so far this forum is populated with some cool and intelligent people. I love it! And there is no overcrowding here! New threads actually stay on the first page for a reasonable amount of time! It's amazing!Anyway, last time I checked I was a 17 year old male with huge amounts of anticipation for the Witcher. I live in Nothern California in the United States of Shit. I play all kinds of games, mostly on the PC but some console games as well. My favorite games are those with open environments that I can explore to my heart's content. For me the most important factor in a game is by far its atmosphere and immersiveness. Other than corrupting my innocent youthful mind with computer games, I enjoy playing my guitar. My sweet sweet baby of an Earnie Ball OLP... actually it sucks, a lot. As far as music goes I listen almost exclusively to extreme metal. I enjoy movies. Particularily ones that aren't shitty. I hate school. I think it ruins the human mind. And that's all I have to say about me.Rock on!

@ warpedMindWelcome to the forum. Always nice to see new people get interested in what we've been psyched about for some time now :). But do keep swear words off these threads. It makes my life easier. Thanks.

hi i come from finland and i cannot say my name because it cannot be said or written in human ways. i joined this forum today and i am truly exited about the witcher game it look beautiful. i hope every one will enjoy the witcher game when it comes out of it's dark little hole and eats all of your souls.

Hi, I'm from the U.S.I shift between jobs but am an aspiring game designer.In case your wondering I don't smoke but I'm for the Legalization of it

tokingtolkien said:
Hi, I'm from the U.S.I shift between jobs but am an aspiring game designer.In case your wondering I don't smoke but I'm for the Legalization of it
Welcome aboard!In case you are wondering, I do smoke and I am for the legalization of it. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom