Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
DR.Strange.I thought you might I saw your post from another thread where you defended that no one has died from it yet 400,000 Americans die a year from cigs and yet THEY are legal ::), by the way I'm methodically reading the threads.

My name is Carmen and I just attended the Premiere Release of 'The Witcher' last night here in Frankfurt. I loved the graphics and the game concept. I have never played RPG's, though I am an active resident in Second Life. I am 43 years old. I left an 11 year nursing career in Houston Tx to come to Germany to be with my boyfriend and to start a business. Wish me luck. I am waiting for my Freelance Work Permit. I grew up in Toronto, Canada, worked in a magazine, did freelance writing, theatre acting and a sleuth of other things.My goal now is to immerse myself in the various metaverse platforms while attempting to understand their impact on our Real Lives.I am a Canadian-Filipino, a computer geek by heart and I am actually thinking of getting into this game, as well as reading the books from which this game is based on - if only I can find a book in English.It's a pleasure to meet you all - in this platform.

Is this place also for those who are coming back after some break? Well, why not ;)Like it or not, I'm back ;DWelcome all those new people who joined out community while I was away. I hope you'll like it here and long live the Witcher!!!

Just thought I should say hello, Badmagic here (aka BMC), I have been meaning to join up to the boards for a while but just saw the gold notification, it kind of snuck up on me.Anyway, nice to meet you all and looking forward to launch.

Thanks for the welcome back ;)BTW, where are those days when there were 5 or 6 new posts on the international board?...

Hail all!I've been an avid lurker since I first got news of the Witcher's E3 2005 article published by Gamespot. I love RPG games and it seems that the Witcher may bring the bar up on RPG gaming!Personally, my name is Kael and I hail all the way from the tiny island of Singapore. I work in the banking industry and most of my free time are occupied by guitars, gaming, drawing and art and of course quality time with my fiancee. Nice to meet all of you! Keep up the great feeds and info.

Singapore? wooow, this board is getting very international, welcome Firoz :)
Daerdin said:
Thanks for the welcome back ;)BTW, where are those days when there were 5 or 6 new posts on the international board?...
If there hadn't been so many downtimes with the forum there would be more posts *duck* ;D

Hi everybodyMy name is Con de Mime, I leave in south of France, ToulouseI'am happy to be part of the international community, and hope that THE game will be as great as we expect it to beI'am a moderator of the Megamat's site TheWitcherFrance.com, the french community site for the gameSee you soon on the board ;)

Hello everybody!!I'm from Poland, Szczecin ( i know it's hard to read ;) ) so for my German friends my city names Stettin BTW very beautifull city)I have read The witcher years ago. BTW i'm 30 years old.I cant wait to relise date 26 okt.Please hurry :)Greetings for all!

My name is Jan, I am from the Czech Republic, male, 28. A fan of Sapkowski, of course. :)Today I got a call from the company where I had ordered the Limited Edition of the Witcher PC game and the man told me I should have it delivered by Friday. ;D

Hi everybody! My "name" is Sycandre, I'm french and I've been waiting for the Witcher since a long time! I registered a long time ago, but quitted posting for more than a year. I'm eagerly waiting tomorrow! I've taken a full week of hollydays, so I will have the time to enjoy the witcher and share my impressions with you.

Hello my name you can see to the left... come from a small forgotten town far too the north in Sweden. Have hade my eyes on The Witcher for some time, 1-2 year or something. RPG fan extreme but have bin very disappointed the last years whit whats being made, but The Witcher looks rely promising thou.

I am Vaipen. From the Netherlands. Yesterday I bought this game that I had desired for for quite a while. On occasion I have read here.Incidentally I was also in the city to buy some books. I didn't expect to find 'The Last Wish'. But sudeenly I saw the Wichers' wolf...thing. So I picked it up. A strange coincidence.Now to install the patch before I begin my play.

Hi,I'm from France and I'm a Neverwinter Nights fan who bought the Witcher collector edition yesterday. Thank you for the huge Artbook by the way, it's definitely the highlight of the collector opinion in my opinion.So far, I love the game, I'm really impressed with everything so far : no bug, really nice graphics (everything is maxed out) and music, story and dialogs.Can't wait to see the development tools.

Hallo everybody. Found my way here at last (been trying to register for a while) :DSo, uh, hi, I'm from Germany (a remote part of it called the Westerwald). Why I registered here? Well, most of all I want to thank the developers for what I believe is the greatest role playing game on PC ever made. Thanks for getting RPGs with great characters, storyline and atmosphere back to our PC screens. Seems to me that I've been waiting a long time for a game like this. Very well done, guys, keep up the astounding work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom