Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am Andrax, and I am hailing from a town about half an hour away from London. I've been anticipating The Witcher ever since the first video came out a couple of years ago, and ever since the Limited Edition made its way to one of my favourite online-resellers I just had to have it. Now that I do I cannot put it down :D

Hi everyone,Just thought I'd jump in and say hi! :)It's only since a few days that I know about this game, which is pretty amazing considering what a quality game it is! I'm normally very up-to-date about games being developed and going to be released-- but how this one seems to slip below the radar is beyond me.. hopefully it won't be a sleeper-hit, because IMO it's GOTY material. If you ignore some of the reviews, and just go look at all the positive buzz this game is getting in forums and all-- than I knew quite quick that the Witcher wasn't one to be missed! And so far, I'm not being dissapointed-- far from it! :)Anyway, I'm about 30 clicks below from Amsterdam. Looking forward reading all your secrets of monster-slaying! ;)Cheers,Fuerian

Hi all ;DI'm from Slovakia.. For programmer team: I appreciate your hard work on this tremendous game! I know how hard is programming of games :DSince I play this game I have problem waking up to work every morning. ::)

Hello fellas :)Im Seth as U probably see :Danyway I came from Poland ( and now I'm fakin more proud of being - U know why ;D )I live in Wroclaw city (one of the most beautiful in Poland )I'm not really big fun of Sapkowsky (trully I have never read anythink of )but I' m a fun of Diablo II and when I hear about The Witcher I knew that I wil have to buy it.solet me say hello to U and have fun...ps. sry 4 my not fuenlty english :/still learning it

Hello everybody.I've had the game since its release (US release) and I must say I like it alot. Only in Act II though as I don't have much time to play.

HI. i'm bruno from portugal. i just bought the game and i'm still downloading the patch so i havn't played the game already :p it seams to be so cool...proops to everyone :-*

Hello, hiver hiverson here... a Croat.Just poped in to make some awesome suggestions that will make this game even better and hopefully make me tons of money too...somehow.A long time lover of good RPGs, grown up on the fertile soiles of Fallout, Planescape, Baldurs Gate and so on...Enjoying freaking it out with Geralt right now. He is such a cool mutie ;D.

Aaye, I'm Max and I'm from USA, though now I'm temporarily away from my homeland. My occupation is a web-developer.I've been always interested in Action/RPG games and I must say that The Witcher is one of the best, ever. I've already completed the game once and started to replay - I'm sure, not the last time. So I proudly join the ranks of those having waking troubles because of TW. ;D//For example, I didn't have any sleep the previous night, because when I finally managed to look away from the game I saw 7 am on my clock.//Best regards,Darth'Mael.

Hello all.Thought I'd stop by and post while waiting for the patch to download ;)I've had my eye on The Witcher for a while but only got it yesterday, looking forward to playing it. Seems like a great game!

Hey, just introducing myself too... I'm somewhat of an early Witcher addict and played a lot of LOTRO the last couple of month.Old school roleplayer... always loved rpg. Thank god for D&D sessions throughout the night with friends in my teens.Living in Germany, but more of a cosmopolitan person - speaking German and English (native)... wish I could learn Polish quickly for this game and the books... or that I could trade in my knowledge of French for some Polish.I'm a big forum roamer.. so you might run into one or two of my comments soon.

Well, I guess it's my turn! :D My nickname is Midget (I'm very hesitant about giving out my real name on the Internet) and I just had my 18th b-day yesterday. I'm currently attending High-Tech Institute in Orlando for a degree in Gaming design. I'm also an awesome artist though I very rarely do art in color. If you want to see a few of my sketches, drop me a PM and I'll e-mail a few to you. I recently discovered an old Witcher book of my aunt's which she kindly translated for me and carefully re-typed in English onto Wordpad for me to read. I was hooked from page one! So, when I found out about the game coming out, I was estatic! Now I have a few graphics issues to work out, hopefully before I start driving nails into my eyes :p

I'm Michael, I've been around here for a short while but have really enjoyed the community that posts here. A lot of fun and intelligent people you all are! I'm from the US, and I work for my county's department of child support (I hate my job). I too will join the "Witcher has made getting up for work impossible" club. I stayed up until 4:30 AM last night (this morning?) trying to make a decent little funny comic for the screenshot contest. I'm completely, hopelessly addicted to this game, and I honestly didn't think I was going to be. I thought the game's opening was cool and such, but once I got a good way into Chapter I... my life went down the toilet. I'm very grateful that my wife is currently addicted to Dragon Quest VIII, otherwise she'd probably be trying to drag my ass away from the computer to do things like, you know, eat and bathe.

Hey guys,I'm Mark, i'm a student in the united states. I am studying Finance and Economics and i have a test on Quantitave methods this coming monday. I have been trying to play witcher for the last week, but alas, my system does not meet all the requirements. Luckily i have bugged a friend of mine to let me play on his computer, which is what i am going to do first thing when i get back to school sunday afternoon. How that will affect my exam grade...ah well. I might just have curse my prof into a striga or something. I apprecaite all the support i got from the moderators, and i can't wait to play the game. I will make frequent annoying posts all the time, i assure you.

Hello all, I'm Crusak, from Oregon, USA. Just purchased The Witcher, and about to install it. I"m looking forward to many long hours of entertainment in this game, and in this forum. 8)

Hello guys!My name is Jostein, and I'm from Norway. I'm a huge fan of RPG's. favorites is the Gothic serie (1,2,3), The Elder Scrolls serie (1,2,3,4 + some extras)and of course The Witcher!I'm 14 years and still go on secondary school/junior high school, or whatever its called :p

Heya - Redanians, Squirrels & CD Project !Don´t wanna talk about turnips, (my) Uncle Sam (Samson) < inventor of: the wheel, Turnip Brew, Turnip Vodka, Turnip Perfume etc pp...Just wanna say - finished the game - I l i k e it.Best WishesJan(Jansen Clan)psCongratulations1 little bug (3 times the same) and 1 save game crash at Lakeside -
³

Hola miembros de la Comunidad The Witcher. Mi nombre es Nalfein, de Madrid, España.
Hello members of the Community The Witcher. My name is Nalfein, from Madrid, Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom