Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just pop in here to read all the new members here and I cant get over how big we have grown when I first joined the Forum A warm Welcome to all the new Members here and I'm sure you will like it here as much as some of us old timers do :teeth:

Can you help me as I've spent hours downloading the enhanced edition only to find that I need to register my original Witcher game to be able to exe. it! The trouble is, I can't find the registration key anywhere. It's supposed to be on the back cover of the manual, but there was no hard copy manual with the game that I bought - the manual is on the disc with no key included!!!! What do I do? I bought the game at the end of January downloaded the first big patch enjoyed the game and now want to be able to play the enhanced version!! I feel very frustrated as I have already wasted loads of time doing all the downloading etc. Please help

Acurally there has to be a hard copy, resp CD key included with the game. But I think now it's a bit too late to discuss the with the retailer where you bought the game.

Tobariah said:
ps: I -love- your forum graphic! That's from .. oh, wait .. on the tip of my tongue .. System Shock?! Not 100% sure on the name but I remember thoroughly enjoying the GAME! :peace: :teeth:
To be completely frank, I have no idea. I found it via Google picture search some time ago, and thought it looked neat. ;D

Hi, I'm SkeithZer0 from the Philippines. I wish to know how to play the RPG type of The Witcher, not the versus only. this is my first time to play and I don't even know the original series, so answers would help a lot.

the opening chapter in the game is a tutorial on how to play it, just play through that and you will be all set to play the rest of the game :)

G'day guys, My names Ava, im new to witcher and i gotta say it's far off from what i expected. mind you ive spent the last 3 odd years playing the same mmo [/lamesauce], anywho i thought i'd give an rpg a go and it seems im a little outdated, in the hardware i quess. Question! is anyone else having some lagg issues?? i have the Enhanced Edition.. i have all the system requirements but the game wont seem to smooth out. any suggestions on what the problem might be or how to resolve it? Cheers.

*ahem* yes red font is a bit unsuitable ;DMaybe you sould join or watch this topic http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=19286.0

your judging me on the colour of font i used? wtf? funny this, i thought it was a forum... where people could ask questions n such... seems more like 'lets just pick on the new chick for writing in red'. helllllooo; i'm not here to worry about your eyesight. grow up.

Avarrianna, of course you are welcome here. But if you "d kept writing in red, we just wouldn't be able to read your posts, that's all. And as about your question, Petra Silie has already showed you a link where you could discuss more about your problem and find a solution. ;)

Yes that was the main reason why I answered to your post :beer: I even tried to find an other thread with replies for your issue and checked the "search" feature with "lag" in in-game tech. Strangely I received countless results incl. the Polish forum though I used the filter. I think the search feature is already in Halloween mood :hmmm:

Hey everyone. I'm an avid gamer with a long history in online mmorpgs, starting with the text based MUD's and then moving to Ultima Online.I played in player-run freeshards of Ultima Online for years after the original - always in Hardcore RP worlds. I love to roleplay, and used todo that a lot when I had more time.I love gaming, but with games that make sense, either for entertainment value or for what you can learn from them.Other RPG recent games: WoW, Eve online, Guild Wars and so on...SIngle player RPG games I also highly esteem and remember: Betrayal at Krondor / In Antara - Lands of Lore series - Elder Scrolls series - The Witcher!! Other's I that can't remember the names of right now.

Welcome phoebusg :wave:You play EVE Online? :eek: I used to write many newsarticles about EVE for a gamer portal. It's an impressive game and very addictive I guess.

hi im joshua i did'nt know were to post this so i just wanted to introduce myself i am an artist and i have put an entry into the halloween contest so we will see what you guys think well have a good day

And also Fan art contest going on!Check out the Halloween contest thread :http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=18612.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom