Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
yah i know i just put my second entry into the contest, and sadly no i havent had a chance to play the game that is why i decided to try and win it in this contest and thank you for the welcome ;D ;D ;D

Hi :peace: I'm Rachiie... From Australia. Love the game to bits. Have been totally addicted to it for quite a while now. Thought I'd introduce myself first, and now I'm off to poke around the rest of the forums. Keep a look out for my posts. :p

Hi, Rachiie. Welcome to the forum!We have a number of other Australian members here, and they're fun to have around. You might want to make the acquaintance of Lovely_Psycho, who has a great sense of humor and who knows a lot about the game.I'm glad you're enjoying the game so much; we look forward to your contributions to forum discussions.

Corylea said:
Hi, Rachiie. Welcome to the forum!You might want to make the acquaintance of Lovely_Psycho, who has a great sense of humor and who knows a lot about the game.
I think a great sense of humour is a character trait in all Australians. :DThanks for the welcome. :)

Corylea said:
We have a number of other Australian members here, and they're fun to have around. You might want to make the acquaintance of Lovely_Psycho, who has a great sense of humor and who knows a lot about the game.
Why thank you, m'dear :wave: It's not hard to have fun around here :) But if all else fails to charm, i'm pretty sure a reference to Geralt's bum would get things going again :D Hi rachiie, welcome :beer:

Well sure, I wouldn't kick Geralt outta bed, but I rather thought Leo was a bit of alright until they killed him off before I was out of the tutorial. :-\ :angel:

rachiie said:
Our time together was so brief... :-[
*laugh* Cute!Personally, I'm old enough that I thought Vesemir was cute. Or maybe it's just that extra aura that being the guy in charge gives a man. :D

Hello Rachiie!It’s so great – another Australian with us! I believe that Witcher is now the most important Polish product Exported to Australia :teeth:

Hi, -- introducing myself... --I am Paul, 42 years, from Almere, just around the corner of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. (or Holland)Today i bought this game just because i found it searching for information about Neverwinter night 2. My surprise was big. This game made a big first impression!. Although its not my way of playing with this fast click-on-sword-goes-flame action, i sure have the idea that it works for me :teeth:I am not yet sucked deep into the storyline yet... but what i have seen is very impressive and i will sure continue finding out more.Have fun!Paul

Welcome Paul! :)and just stick with the game a bit longer, i'm sure you'll be bitten like the rest of us :wave:

Welcome Arpat :wave:Don't worry about the game mechanics when you fight your enemies. It's just a matter of getting used to it... and this happens very soon ;)

Hi all!I'm Goran (25) from Zagreb Croatia (Hrvatska). I've played "The Witcher" and was fascinated by the game.It is actually a game for adults.I'm very glad to see a game witch makes you think a little and pose some questions about your character actions,it tells us something about our selves too. Exceptional story and most interesting and deeply developed characters, witch motivated me to read "The last wish" and "Blood of elves" by A.Sapkowski.And after I finished reading it was clear why the game was so great. Best fantasy I've read in a while.Only can't understand why it takes them so much to translate next novel on English. There's a lot of anxious readers out there :) . I do not play games a lot but i will never be sorry for the hours spent on this one. I must congratulate the programmers, they made a beautiful work.I'm finishing my masters in mathematics and programming science, so i know what it takes to make a game this magnitude. Best of luck in future and keep doing such a good job.

This is a great idea!Hey, my name's Josh and I currently attend the College of Southern Idaho with an expected Associates of Web Development and Computer Graphic Design by 2011 or 2012. I enjoy lots of things, one of which is playing The Witcher. I just bought it a few months back, and I started playing on Normal. I got halfway through Chapter 2 before I decided I'd give myself a challenge and jump into Advanced mode. That's where I'm at now, and I'm hoping it'll overturn some amazing gameplay.In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, singing, and various forms of design, including web, fashion, and interior. For more information about me, or if you want to see how I'm doing in my Web classes, feel free to check out http://students.csitech.net/jclugston . For you fellow web developers out there (I've seen a few here) I'd love to hear from you and get your suggestions!For those of you who play The Witcher and want to hit me up to discuss strategy or just for a chat, feel free to PM me or add me to MSN messenger at jclugston@live.com .Lastly, I wish everyone luck and hope to become semi-active here on the forums when I have time.Blessed Be,Josh

Hey Josh, nice to meet you here :D This forum is for all people sharing problems and solutions at TW, having suggestions and getting known people all over the world with similar interests ;)I hope you will have a lot of fun :beer:See you in the forum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom