+
Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing as the buttons dont work for me..enjoy a link instead:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1eTPr2u_q_qR1o1SnpQa0xYeWc

voodoojon said:
seeing as the buttons dont work for me..enjoy a link instead:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1eTPr2u_q_qR1o1SnpQa0xYeWc

What buttons aren`t working . Also what browser or browsers have you tried .

Thanks Svart and Myari

Hello voodoojon! Nice pic!
Just use the [img ][/IMG] code to post a picture.

@Jack
I call a motherfucking great photo... You should totally cosplay Lady Melisandre (from Game of Thrones) next time you have a chance. :)
Yuck! creepy character! :(

me now as promised earlier, enjoying some rare scottish sunshine

^^^ Cool pic. Looks like a nice day xD... it's cold here right now :eek:

Australia's supposed to be hot, but the labor government broke it.

steelbom said:
^^^ Cool pic. Looks like a nice day xD... it's cold here right now :eek:

Australia's supposed to be hot, but the labor government broke it.

Never trust the weather at a Govermment!!! If in 2 years Scotland get its independence, who do think will gonna hijack their sunny days as a dirty revenge coup??

Wichat said:
Never trust the weather at a Govermment!!! If in 2 years Scotland get its independence, who do think will gonna hijack their sunny days as a dirty revenge coup??

Goverments are evil indeed

DeargRuadhri said:
And they always conspire, just like the sorceresses. ;)

Or just raise taxes.

Oh yes, one day they will doom us all with their experiments in their Parliaments. I shudder to even think about it

I'm still curious about what Blothulfur looks like. If I know him well, and I DON'T, then he probably looks like a mix of his recent avatars:

- Bald thick-necked picture used in one of Baldur's Gate's pre-made characters, I think a cleric.

- Harold the mutant's picture from Fallout 1.

Then if my calculations are correct, and they AREN'T, Blothulfur is a bald, thick-necked, one-eyed mutant who is strangely attracted to religion. He most likely wields a mace when and if he can keep his arm from falling.

Volsung said:
I'm still curious about what Blothulfur looks like. If I know him well, and I DON'T, then he probably looks like a mix of his recent avatars:

- Bald thick-necked picture used in one of Baldur's Gate's pre-made characters, I think a cleric.

Then if my calculations are correct, and they AREN'T, Blothulfur is a bald, thick-necked, one-eyed mutant who is strangely attracted to religion. He most likely wields a mace when and if he can keep his arm from falling.
If I remember correctly, Blothulfur said once that he was a big guy, and I seem to remember his saying that other people didn't always realize how smart he is. Put those together, and I guess he looks like Letho ... which is surprisingly close to what YOU said. Scary. ;)

Not got a camera (bit of a spartan bugger when it comes to personal possessions), but I think my mate Shag took a pic of me on his phone last time we were out on the ale, i'll ask him next time we meet up and if they're decent i'll post one. They might be all mucky though, we get a bit rowdy after a few gallon.

Ok let's put like this: post a picture guys, or I'll start posting mine, from min0 when I wake up in the morning, included me sit on the toilet

And oh: still I cannot see N4meless1 and DD

secondchildren said:
Ok let's put like this: post a picture guys, or I'll start posting mine, from min0 when I wake up in the morning, included me sit on the toilet
The last bit aside (), I'm not sure that's much of a threat -- I think everyone in here wants more photos of you ahaha lol.

I'm shy, but I'm slowly edging towards posting a photo up xD

Volsung said:

Split the difference and say Marcus from Broken Hills (F2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom