Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
really small simple tattoo like this

would be pretty cool.

Pangaea said:
Looks nice :)/> It is a rather revealing picture though; I wish people were a bit more careful with what they put online, even to "friendly" places like this. One never know when an unfortunate picture may bite one in the ass further down the line.
It's a really nice suggestion to follow

Pangaea said:
In terms of facebook, it's well worth knowing that any picture you upload there is the properly of Facebook, and they can use it for whatever they fancy, including advertising. The chance of that happening probably isn't very high, but it can happen, and it has. I just wish people were a bit more careful, in general.

Facebook are welcome to use me for advertising if they want to watch sales activity plummet

@KoP: 0.o I feel like I should be scared. But yesss, if you want a tattoo then absolutely go for it!
@lucos: Take the plunge ;) You can always ask the tattooist if you want a couple of details different and they could advise you

No not really - after my mother saying "oooh grown men faint from the pain" I was a bit worried but it was just like sharp pinches and at the worst bits, shallow bee stings. I have a fairly high pain threshold :)

also, sorrry for picture spam, but I got a better picture :)

Pandoricai said:
No not really - after my mother saying "oooh grown men faint from the pain" I was a bit worried but it was just like sharp pinches and at the worst bits, shallow bee stings. I have a fairly high pain threshold :)/>/>/>

also, sorrry for picture spam, but I got a better picture :)/>/>/>

also a beautiful picture :)/>/> looks like you really have a high pain threshold, because thats a big tattoo. Respect />/>

MOD:pic removed in the quote box. See my comment below

Pandoricai, please, you may want to crop your pics a little, not to show your thingies. That tatoo is too awesome and you're a beautiful girl and as Pangaea suggested, not the case to show you body THAT much.
I've removed your last post in this order. You can repost your pic anytime, please mind that it's properly cropped.

It's a sister-sister piece of advice hon

easily solved...I shall say no more than that.

EDIT: removed it cause photobucket is a poo and I did censor it but for some reason it;s not updated

it is not my day today -.-

KnightofPhoenix said:
I dreamed to be an eagle precisely to hunt down day dreaming birds.

on a serious note, I am considering getting a tattoo. Anyone who knows me in person would be shocked, as I give the impression I am very strict and proper (lol they have no idea).

Honestly I am shocked and I've known you for over 3 years and a half!

Guest 2091327

Looks like my comment led to a bit of a fallout, but it was all meant as friendly advice, just as secondchildren above. You're obviously a beautiful woman, but let your (future) boyfriend see that side of you, and not the entire world ;)

Slightly related, I went and bought new sneakers today, and am going to sign up to a gym again tomorrow. Not been training properly for years, and it kind of sucks to be in such bad shape. First goals will be to turn the slight protrusion in the front (north of the "other" one) back into muscle and get up the stamina again.

Well I think people are free to do as they please with their bodies, as long as they are aware of what they're doing. What we have to take into account, and this is what Pangaea primarily advised, is that what we upload to a public place like this forum (as friendly as it is) and even worse, Facebook, is not ours anymore, and free for everyone to use as they please. The last thing we want is someone utilizing our pictures in any way possible that WE didn't approve of. And sadly, we usually forget this little detail. In general, uploading personal content to the web is not safe. I do not upload any of my papers, technical reports or research material to google for that reason. So it's not just pictures.

And good for you going back to the gym, Pangaea. I haven't been in about two years as well. The only thing keeping me in shape is sex :p Was that too inappropriate?

Pangaea said:
Looks like my comment led to a bit of a fallout, but it was all meant as friendly advice, just as secondchildren above. You're obviously a beautiful woman, but let your (future) boyfriend see that side of you, and not the entire world ;)/>

Slightly related, I went and bought new sneakers today, and am going to sign up to a gym again tomorrow. Not been training properly for years, and it kind of sucks to be in such bad shape. First goals will be to turn the slight protrusion in the front (north of the "other" one) back into muscle and get up the stamina again.

nobody would advice a male like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom