Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must not let the good weather guide your steps.

I would rather find some alternative method to wake me up.... like being made breakfast by a ridiculously handsome man

I missed an entire day that could have been spent playing video games :'(

An entire sleep day is a good battery charge.

Also I make a killer breakfast, but only for cash. Pounds are preferable for payment.

Edit: Tell you what, I'll make a deal. Get me to England and I'll do it for free.

Last edited:
I would rather find some alternative method to wake me up.... like being made breakfast by a ridiculously handsome man

Tried that once, he ended up sleeping longer than I did and wanted me to make breakfast.

Settled for normally handsome but makes breakfast, goes shopping and does the dishes. Way better than ridiculously handsome.

I've had a weird streak of people taking my posts seriously today. Very strange.

Anyway, g'night, everyone.

That is odd, but a perfect segway to... STORY TIME!

Stoned and hungry high school Chris goes to McDonalds to fill the void. Homeless dude right near asks if I'm going there and also asks if I'll get him a Big Mac. See stoner Chris was a very generous guy and agreed. Now I was eating off the dollar menu and if I was that guy was not getting a Big Mac(gross anyway) so I got an extra mcdouble. Drop off to him and on my way I hear a thud and look back to see a cheeseburger on my back window followed by, " I asked for a goddamned Big Mac you piece of shit!"

So they can be choosers.

I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to make me breakfast for free!

Why not both? ;)

Do I detect a sense of vanity?

Also the less handsome man will probably get jealous which will end in a fight to see who the alpha male is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom