Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psh.

Damn... k, you win

NOT

WE COOK WHOLE COWS, SON. It's disgusting what 'Muricans will do for some fucking steak! Mmm, mmm, bitch! GET. ON. OUR. LEVEEEEEELL!!!

Cholesterol levels, of course.

I will crack it. Just watch.

I think I'm the worst when it comes to double posting only because I'm so used to doing it on the Bethesda forums. Not that they like me doing it, lol, I just dont like people missing my edits in debates. I too shall quest with you, sir, to break this oppressive software.

- - - Update - - -

Surprise attack!

Did it work?

edit: Awww

It's 2:40am and I have finished the first draft of my essay. I don't even know if it made sense by the end but I'm too tired to tell. How has my English become this crap?!?! I can't academic anymore and I've stopped trusting my word spellcheck because it told me satifies was a word and IT CERTAINLY IS NOT

I am on 2342 words and I need to get to 2700 to make the word count. I stopped having any more real points to talk about around the 1500 mark but i carried on. i feel sleep drunk

It's 2:40am and I have finished the first draft of my essay. I don't even know if it made sense by the end but I'm too tired to tell. How has my English become this crap?!?! I can't academic anymore and I've stopped trusting my word spellcheck because it told me satifies was a word and IT CERTAINLY IS NOT

I am on 2342 words and I need to get to 2700 to make the word count. I stopped having any more real points to talk about around the 1500 mark but i carried on. i feel sleep drunk

What's the topic, if I may ask?

I did that for a report, only to hear "Did you fall asleep on page 13?" from my prof. Well, honestly, yes.

Carry on. Get it finished. Good luck, you've worked hard enough to deserve it.

Last edited:
[Double-post counter-measure]
Testing.

- - - Update - - -

Testing 2.

- - - Update - - -

Damn it!

- - - Update - - -

At least it's easier to edit your post this way.

- - - Update - - -

Ciri - "fake it till you make it". I have this suspicion Uni tends to be impressed more with a well-structured argument rather than one containing quality content. So as long as you write in an easy-to-follow fashion and a very orderly structure, it might not be as bad as it feels when you don't reach the word limit.

- - - Update - - -

Then again, what do I know. In Law our word limit tends to be very harsh so in our assignments we neglect structure altogether, and it's fine. We just need to keep firing out arguments to touch every possible issue in the Case. Grammar is a virtually nonexistent and it looks like a Hebrew code more often than not.

- - - Update - - -

[is a virtually] = [is virtually]*.

"Edit post", you and me? We're over.

My teacher is one of the leading experts in the field, so unfortunately it's impossible to fake anything. She even edited the textbook our course is based on. If I make shit up she will know T_T

Attachments

• 60053437.jpg
    60053437.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 55
  • 29.04.Bi24.jpg
    29.04.Bi24.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom