Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thief!

AND you completed everyone's side quest.

Says the one using a 'good fortune card' that steals people's clues tokens/leads

Let's Red-points mining begin!!

Last edited:
Nothing better than feeling how cold snow melt with hot liquid..... better than do it in the sea, yes! Remember to take your diapers off previously... they become heavier if you don't :( low back pain is not for overweights

Idk what is in the water in Spain but I swear the men here are sooo much hotter than anywhere else in the world. I would love to spend perhaps a whole season skiing in Spain, I just wish my skiing was a bit better.

Spanish men soooo muh hotter?

I've always though they were a little... eh...in a hurry?

Oh wait, weren't those Italians?

:hmm:

LOL what do you mean by "in a hurry?"
I think the average Spanish guy is like a 7, whereas in other places the average guy is more like a 5. Not all of them are hot but there are enough to make me feel like I like Spain a lot :p

LOL what do you mean by "in a hurry?"
I think the average Spanish guy is like a 7, whereas in other places the average guy is more like a 5. Not all of them are hot but there are enough to make me feel like I like Spain a lot :p

Stop objectifying men! :harhar:

Singapore.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIM_lock#Singapore
If you get some kind of subsidy by signing a contract, they can hit you financially for breaking the contract early, but other than that, you can do what you want. Including using the phone on a different network. They also forced the telcos to implement a number retention system so that if you change network, you can keep your old number.
This should be standard for everywhere. :) That is awesome!

Sounds fun indeed! Haven't played it in a while because I can never find a proper game to join.
Haven't played it yet sadly. But it sounds really fun and interesting. Has anyone recorded any gamplay or are there tutorial videos or anything to get an impression of the game?

Stop objectifying men!
@Princess_Ciri always does that. But by now we shoud know our little miss vanity. :p Nah, to be honest I never understood why so many women like Southern men. They are so small, have hairy chests, but not epic beards. Probably cause they have so much confidence. But I am not a woman, so how should I know. But wouldn't be my choice in men. Enough stereotyping for now. Hopefully have insulted enough people. :D

Will relax now a bit. Have been running through town the whole day buying new sport shoes and other stuff. Way too busy. Have to leave soon a gain to watch the Hobbit...

This should be standard for everywhere. :) That is awesome!

The stores do a good trade in unlocked phones for tourists to take home with them :)

Which reminds me. I've been meaning to ask for a while. Burner Phones, standard in any modern police TV show. If you're not a crook, or running away from someone, do people really throw them away when the load runs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom