Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
support of my fans

Okay but if I suddenly stop posting here we all know you probably kidnapped me!!!!!
Why would I want more of you, aren't exhausting enough already the times I read from you on the forums. :p
But if I run across you for some reason, I will surely make a huge circle. :harhar:

Once I get my new gaming computer I will upload a picture of it :D ...although I think I would rather not reveal my face, as someone might use it to track me down. o_o
You already knew. :D

Last edited:
Yeah and it seems you can use your gog account to log-in here, I wonder if it will work the other way around too.

---------- Updated at 05:46 PM ----------

I started reading The Last Wish yesterday, which I'm absolutely enjoying so far, even though I haven't read much of it yet. I also started replaying W2 on Dark difficulty a few days ago. So I was wondering around in Flotsam, when I saw a couple of villagers sit around a fire and one of them started to tell a story. I stopped and listened.. when it hit me I just read the story he was telling, about Foltest's daughter Adda who died and turned into a striga, and how a witcher saved her. I thought this was a really nice touch, putting this little story in the game :) I wonder if there are more like this around

I merged my accounts... crossed fingers from now on.

---------- Updated at 05:47 PM ----------

I saw a couple of villagers sit around a fire and one of them started to tell a story. I stopped and listened.. when it hit me I just read the story he was telling, about Foltest's daughter Adda who died and turned into a striga, and how a witcher saved her. I thought this was a really nice touch, putting this little story in the game I wonder if there are more like this around
Yep... just keep playing, you'll enjoy the game even more after reading the books. :)

Ugh confusing, first I needed to reboot my PC after messing up legendary. Who knew that hitting the sleep keyboard shortcut while a game crashes would mess up custom mouse controls.

Then the forums looks jumbled and fell into a panic that something broke with the whole account merger thing.
and now I can't see if I'm logged in anymore...

edit: see this is wrong, it keeps the login thing up there... Really confusing.
View attachment 10146

Attachments

• messed up interface.jpg
    messed up interface.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Would love to but I'm heading out to watch Jupiter Ascending in 2 hours.

Nice! It's in cinemas from next week here in Hungary. Trailer looked very good, and since the Wachowski brothers did awesome with the Matrix, this can't be bad either. I might go see it with some friends next week.

Ugh confusing, first I needed to reboot my PC after messing up legendary. Who knew that hitting the sleep keyboard shortcut while a game crashes would mess up custom mouse controls.

Then the forums looks jumbled and fell into a panic that something broke with the whole account merger thing.

Yeah, it's been happening to me as well, but it just popped back up. Just keep refreshing. ;)

Nice! It's in cinemas from next week here in Hungary. Trailer looked very good, and since the Wachowski brothers did awesome with the Matrix, this can't be bad either. I might go see it with some friends next week.

Ehhhhh, Matrix 2 and 3 definitely flawed, but the first Matrix and Bound were really good. I've been trying to avoid recent trailers since it feels like they're trying to show the whole damn movie. Color me cautiously interested.

Last edited:

I'm really excited for this movie. I was lucky enough to receive tickets to an advanced screening. It premiers here this Friday, I believe.

edit: see this is wrong, it keeps the login thing up there... Really confusing.
View attachment 10146

Aye, mine was like this too when I logged in, had to log in twice for it to work.

I'm really excited for this movie. I was lucky enough to receive tickets to an advanced screening. It premiers here this Friday, I believe.

Ah now I understand, have fun :D The story sounds promising, and the movie will be 3D if I'm right. I hope it will be good, some reviews I read weren't very fond of it, but there are always critics like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom