Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true actually! I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly loves N'Sync tbh

OK, I'm a heretic, but coffee is the only way I can/like drink whisky: Baileys Irich Coffee....

I've pulled a number of all-night shifts on the strength of Jack Daniels and coffee.

High speed photography by Jack Long

---------- Updated at 11:27 AM ----------

Never liked coffee, too bitter, even with milk or sugar.. Yes Coke does sound a lot better lol.

"Never liked bad coffee, too bitter..." Fixed that for you.

Good coffee isn't bitter or burnt. It's as luscious as really good chocolate. It doesn't need anything, but a little sugar heightens its spice.

Mes crêpes au chocolat... num num flavored with vanilla pods boiled in brandy flambe, filled with molten Black chocolat

View attachment 10382

Putting so much efforts to speak my language brang me here, my dear~

It looks so Yummy ..! It's been a while since I didn't eat a crêpe ;__;
I can haz one with Almond slices and Nutella ...?

Talking (again) about Coffee...
Did anybody tried the vanilla expresso from Nespresso?
It's so awesome..! Even if I'm student, I don't mind to starve for getting those precious capsules... *__*

Even if I'm student, I don't mind to starve for getting those precious capsules...

I'd have to starve too if I bought nespresso... That stuff is insanely expensive.
A friend has one of those machines... He always wondered why I buy an extra bag of coffee beans whenever we play D&D... Well until he realized that the one time we played at his place we drank over 30€ worth of nespresso...

I'm looking for someone that speaks Russian. It's mainly for translating English text for an upcoming project.

If you're willing to help, please PM me. Can't say more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom