Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch!

Ouh - this kind of reminds me of those plums in chocolate. Bought some of them in Poland. I know it's not the same, but that's what I want right now.

Btw, just kinda played snake on that vid ... Does someone know where the next bit to eat is? I just can't find it ...
View attachment 10613

Attachments

• Snake.jpg
    Snake.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 65
It was pretty rough. Someone caught in on camera:

lel.

But joking aside, I'm okay. My neck/shoulder muscles are killing me though and I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of hours just to make sure it's not more than strained muscles. It was a rear end collision with fairly minor damages to the car. (my back bumper got damaged but that's about it, it seems)
Bad thing about accidents is that something might emerge(? I hope that's the right word) a few days after that. My back know what I'm talking about.

I hope you are truly okay.

Can't you people eat proper chocolate? What is all this filled stuff. Also I don't like orange flavour only real oranges or juice.
For @Princess_Ciri it is more pickiness this time, but doesn't cancel out the usual vanity. I will avoid buying the chocolate then, when I am over there. Not that I run into her by accident and she thinks I bought them for her and I have to taste orange flavoured kisses. Yuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom