Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tryed tomatoes with chocolate? :p

Yes. How else would I know this?

It was a buffet restaurant that we used to go to in Singapore. They had a chocolate fountain on the dessert section, and for some strange reason they included cherry tomatoes in the array of fruit you could dip. I tried it once out of curiosity, it was pretty disgusting.

And...
we had a city-wide power outage last night, the second time this year. I finally bit the bullet this morning and went out to buy a generator. Sigh.

Last edited:
Tomatoes & Chocolate > Tomatoes | Chocolate

Blessed be Sister Andrea, inventor of mole poblano

Last edited:
Good morning everyone....wow so that what i missed in the last few days? Chocolate...Flavored chocolate with fruits....ok...no comment actually...

But I have those Déjà vu recently...feels like we already talked about this...I guess 2579 pages kinda covers alot of subjects that gives you those feelings

Okay. Let me be clearer. You don't have to melt the chocolate around whatever else it is. Do you think I'm eating, I dunno, sweetmeats of Forum Violator with melted chocolate? Hell no. You have to -grill- or saute the delicious bits of said Treasonous Filth, then eat them. Unless you're having Spammer Sashimi...but I wander.

Anyway.

No matter what it is, if you have chocolate roughly around the same time, your life is immediately improved. Oysters? I hate them. Chocolate for dessert? The world is a happy place again. Someone overcooked linguini? Then you have chocolate? There is no need to horrifically maim that vermin any longer. Although you might do the world good, of course.

Work getting you down? Chocolate. Just discovered your favourite game has been delayed for some incomprehensible but suspiciously Tzeentchian reason? Chocolate. Your kids still living at home and taking your *%&$*($ clothing? Chocolate.

Works every time.

I don't like telling my progenitors that they're wrong.

But chocolate and orange has no business being together.

Oh but you are so wrong. Criminally wrong. It is the best thing ever. We have some imitations of that stuff here in Greece. It is the new food for the Gods of Olympus.

Last edited:
I know this is unrelated to the whole subject at the moment.
But, I have few things to say.

If anyone got hurt or I insulted in some sort of way, i want to say i'm sorry.
I want to take things differently from now on, i need to go over few stuff, and start a new page. It feels like i have been doing everything wrong in the last few days.
I don't know what to say other than that...I feel like i owe an apology...this pain inside of me, is haunting.
I want to be a better person, but i'm not sure how...i want to feel proud of my deeds...make others happy...I want to make you happy.
I feel like a walking shame due my last deeds, and I do not deserve all the privileges I get from the outside world....I need to start over...leave...think...feel...I don't know what else.

I once closed my eyes, and thought about my future...i did not smile....those sudden change of thoughts...i'm not the man people think i am...they feel their minds with stupid imagination that i'm something greater than i am...their eyes are an illusion...
This is probably babbling now, but i need to fix this...i need to do this now.

Hope you'll forgive me for my mistakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom