Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also a one precious thing covered with chocolate.

"Sorceress"

That. Looks. Divine. Dammit Вал, stop making me want to eat unhealthy things.

I think my friends are going mad. One is trying to convince me that eating a raw potato would be a good idea. Am I dreaming? Probably not since nobody is trying to kill me.... yet

Raw potatoes taste nice.
@SerieLis I think we are all happy you are here and there are plenty of people there, if you need some support. It is always a good thing to try and sort your life out. Good luck with the next steps and congratulations for taking the first ones!
Me for myself seems that the anger is still not subsided. Might be a depressive push again. I learned how to deal with them, but it is the first one since therapy ended. I am not letting it consume me, but it is quite exhausting. Need some good love from my friends now. Thinking, if I should take some of my pills if it lasts to reduce the effect. Stopped taking them over a year ago, when the anger disappeared. But they probably take a while to take effect again, so there is probably no point. Best thing would probably to try and solve the last conflict, which is likely the reason it is still happening. But I don't feel like giving in and doing the first step. But I guess I would be doing it for me and not for her sake.

Silly child, it is one of the most wonderful taste combinations in the world. And you LOVE telling your progenitors that they're wrong.

(And have we found an alternative to arguing between PC's and Consoles?)

I side with England/Europe on a lot of things actually :)

But when I first looked at ordering food stuffs from abroad I was disgusted by the British section. Nothing but orange flavored shit or chocolate/orange shit.

Edit: Raw potatoes are not that bad. Consistency of a hard apple with no flavour.

Eh, not the biggest fan of British sweets myself, but the orange-flavoured stuff is surprisingly good actually. I was reluctant to try it at first, too. Anyway, there's plenty of other stuff as well.

Ultimately though, just give me some baklava:

Last edited:
Anyway, there's plenty of other stuff as well.

Ultimately though, just give me some baklava:

"Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 piece (2" x 2" x 1-1/2")

There are 334 calories in 1 piece of Baklava.
Calorie Breakdown: 60% fat, 34% carbs, 6% prot."

HAVE ANOTHER. NO GO AHEAD.

I have a buddy who's rebuilding his body for the last six months or so. He's doing pretty well, going nicely...then someone comes over with goddamn home-made baklava. Ruined like two weeks of diet and exercise in one magnificent evening.

I didn't even blame him. Much. I did hurt him, though. Because pain is good for you.

I have a buddy who's rebuilding his body for the last six months or so. He's doing pretty well, going nicely...then someone comes over with goddamn home-made baklava. Ruined like two weeks of diet and exercise in one magnificent evening.
I have a feeling that's gonna happen to me if i keep on reading this thread :D.... Sweet's sure look appealing when you haven't had any for few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom